Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious (1,974)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ken Ham State of the Nation

Good afternoon   Y'all will find it interesting that 75 % of young people are fleeing fundamentalist religions.   Ken is also quite concern…

Started by Paul Hunter

1 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by James Turkia

They really do burn, I mean eat their own... for what purpose I have no clue...

once attended church together were charged Sunday with intentionally burning down a churchOOHHHHKAAYYYYYEEE>...... Authorities charge 2…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

2 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Garrick McElroy

If I'm such a hardcore Atheist, then why am I afraid of GHOSTS??

I'll tell you why... Ghost Hunters on SciFi Channel and Paranormal State on A&E scare the CRAP outta me!!! LOL!! I'm not lying... I lov…

Started by Tara Grant

37 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by amer muhammad

"Personhood" gains ground.

This just makes me want to puke through my nose.http://www.palibandaily.com/2010/02/14/embryos-could-be-people-toopersonhood-colorado-missi

Started by Goz

21 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by FreeThinker

Ash Wednesday

For the first time, i laughed at people walking around with ashes on their forehead. I went grocery shopping, and didn't realize it was ash…

Started by damian

8 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Ok, once again I have to ask you guys, am I crazy, or are the other guys?

This is going to be pretty long, basically I'm just going to copy, paste some stuff from another message board... Or... maybe it would be…

Started by Cory Silver

0 Feb 21, 2010

Newest Addition to the pantheon: Mary Mackillop

Since the news came out about her canonization thrilled fans of Mary Mackillop are rejoicing with much passion. Mary Mackillop is alleged…

Started by Joel Cabides

0 Feb 20, 2010

Religion vs. Spirituality (Redux)

The original thread is gone. That would be my bad. Here's what happened, told in my usual verbose parenthetical style. If you just want to…

Started by Mykeru

191 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Glenn Sogge

Yikes!

Sometimes I wish I could stick my head in a hole and not see this stuff. This is scarey stuff from a guy who's on a major board of educatio…

Started by Jesse Yoder

2 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Vash

Bill Maher on religion

This is from his upcoming HBO special;http://atheistplanet.blogspot.com/2010/02/bill-maher-on-religion-from-his-new-hbo.html

Started by Goz

0 Feb 18, 2010

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service