Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious (1,931)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Skeptic's Annotated Bible Off Line?

Hi all, I'm trying to "Reply All" to an email I received this morning about the crazy quran and the benefits of replacing it with jebus he…

Started by Graeme

10 Mar 2, 2010

The Free Will Debate

There has been a debate raging intermittently in our household between myself, an atheist, and my oldest son, a believer. I need some help…

Started by Maria Myrback

15 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Oliver

Which Yahweh is more insane, Old Testament or New Testament?

It's pretty clear the the god of the bible appears to be two completely different deities in the two testaments, and liberal Christians see…

Started by Roxi Atomic

6 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Verne Baxter

Apparently criticism of Catholics equals anti-Catholic bigotry

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/62029CNSNews.com also asked Pence why he thought Knox — who Minority Leader John Boehner (R-Ohio) terme…

Started by Roxi Atomic

0 Mar 1, 2010

Duty of Care.

We had the "stations of the cross" performed in my country before the Pope and supported by the State. Now here's the thing, it was the cli…

Started by Graham Lapworth

1 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Tom Thompson

Please contribute: what are the most objectionable/obviously outdated bits of the Bible?

As a lifelong atheist (I was lucky to have agnostic parents), my knowledge of the Bible is sketchy to say the least.I'm collecting some pos…

Started by Sigmund

38 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by JstN Earthling

A couple of youtubers I found.

I don't know if anyone here has heard of James the Pleasant Preacher?  Here is a sample of his work:-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPXQb1U

Started by Skraeling

3 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by faith the atheist

Ken Ham State of the Nation

Good afternoon   Y'all will find it interesting that 75 % of young people are fleeing fundamentalist religions.   Ken is also quite concern…

Started by Paul Hunter

1 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by James Turkia

They really do burn, I mean eat their own... for what purpose I have no clue...

once attended church together were charged Sunday with intentionally burning down a churchOOHHHHKAAYYYYYEEE>...... Authorities charge 2…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

2 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Garrick McElroy

If I'm such a hardcore Atheist, then why am I afraid of GHOSTS??

I'll tell you why... Ghost Hunters on SciFi Channel and Paranormal State on A&E scare the CRAP outta me!!! LOL!! I'm not lying... I lov…

Started by Tara Grant

37 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by amer muhammad

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Andrew Bradford Hoke commented on Andrew Bradford Hoke's video
11 minutes ago
Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's photo
1 hour ago
Luara commented on Loren Miller's photo
1 hour ago
Grinning Cat commented on Claire Donnelly's group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
1 hour ago
James M. Martin commented on Claire Donnelly's group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
1 hour ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)
1 hour ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)
1 hour ago
Patricia commented on Sentient Biped's group Godless in the garden
1 hour ago
Michael Penn replied to James M. Martin's discussion Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)
1 hour ago
Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's photo
1 hour ago
Morrigan Wolf joined Claire Donnelly's group
2 hours ago
Freethinker 31 replied to James M. Martin's discussion Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service