Atheist Nexus Logo

Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious (2,003)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Iranian cleric: Promiscuous Women Cause Earthquakes

What a twisted mind. This is pretty equivalent to Pat Robertson attributing Haitian earthquakes to a pact with the Devil.  No, actually it'…

Started by Martin Allen

10 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Sandra Stott

Gay Bashing Christian

This clown has painted Leviticus 20:13 on his fence: http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/national/leviticus_bible_verse_fence_042110 Anti…

Started by Michael

6 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Garrick McElroy

JW's, for further reference, and questionable property trespassing

This is for reference, I'll explain the story later... payce! The truth my hairy dreadlocked arss... > : P

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Apr 24, 2010

They may be right...

I had this posed to my by a woman who claims she use to be an Atheist until about 5 months ago. She said how could I raise my children the…

Started by Rayven

13 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Jim DePaulo

Oddfellows & Rebekahs

Hi all, Does anybody know anything about the Oddfellows organization?  I don't know anything about them, but have an acquaintance who is in…

Started by Eric

0 Apr 23, 2010

Ethics Classes vs Religious Education

In New South Wales the Government is trialling a new ethics class which "would let children who did not take scripture class examine ethica…

Started by Michael

6 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by David Jardine

How do you deal with religious friends?

I have very recently come out as an Atheist and I have a very close friend, whom I have known since I was very young, who is rather devote…

Started by Anthony Betters

9 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by faith the atheist

Christian Groups Speak Out Against Abuse

After having my bubble recently burst by Richard Dawkins, (sorry Mr. Dawkins, I was really putting a lot of hope into you and Hitchen…

Started by Jaime Miller

0 Apr 20, 2010

Richard Dawkins calls for arrest of Pope Benedict XVI

I would like to first of all praise the Times for being among the most outspoken dailies that has published stories about the abuse of kids…

Started by Hiram

2 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by C. M. Tisdale

Lighting a candle for my father

A couple of years ago, while on a tour of a city in southern Spain, we went into a cathedral. My dad was ill, and as it turned out, didn't…

Started by Martin Allen

8 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by SecularBob

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service