Atheist Nexus Logo

Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious (1,993)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pope says sex scandal "shocking", has alzheimers

Apparently, he forgot all about those priests he shuffled around.   Who does the Pope confess to when he commits a sin? Oh yeah, that's rig…

Started by Zero_6ix

10 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Matt VDB

Are theists stupid?

I hesitate to ask this question because I don’t want to be rude.  My mother taught me to not say anything unless I have something nice to s…

Started by Against All Fanatics

10 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

Religion makes people to become more angry

Religion makes people behave like stupid.That's a known thing.Many Non religious people had bad experience with religious people.I was neve…

Started by Sameer

6 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Sameer

For Born Agains, Babies Don't Go to Heaven?

Another thing that I find totally absurd about the cult of Christianity is that for "Born Again" Christians the idea that you have to willf…

Started by Shine Ellens

0 Sep 20, 2010

Richard Dawkins: I will arrest Pope Benedict XVI -Times Onlin

Richard Dawkins and Christopher Hitchens will arrest the pope when he comes to Britain in September

Started by Adam Sweet

19 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Kiru

Interview with Nathan Phelps, atheist son of Fred Phelps (God hates fags)

This week's Irreligiosophy episode, one of my favorite anti-religion podcasts, has a fascinating interview with Nathan Phelps, one of Fred…

Started by LarryL

0 Sep 16, 2010

Tax Exempt Status

Churches in the United States have a tax exempt status. Why? Is it a separation of Church and State, that keeps the Government from taxing…

Started by Andrew Lafont

6 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Zero_6ix

Religion as a sexually transmitted disease

Darrel Ray, author of "The God Virus" explains how religion is like a virus and, in a video, how it can be transmitted sexually.   More her…

Started by Hugh Kramer

3 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Goz

Would you go to this meetup: "I AM ALL THAT IS"?

I came across this on meetup:http://www.meetup.com/I-AM-ALL-THAT-IS/ Below is the description:  I was looking for joining a meet up group…

Started by Ann Pollitt

4 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Stephen Moore

Jehovah's Witness's Jump the Shark

In this month's issue of Awake magazine (Jehovah's Witness's official waste of trees) is the quintessential example of “the pot calling t…

Started by Jim DePaulo

6 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Jim DePaulo

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service