Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious (1,970)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"We are All Sinners"

How many times have you heard or overheard a preacher say this? It must be the first thing they teach you at Preaching School, "man, you go…

Started by James M. Martin

0 Jul 26, 2010

Man forces way into Florida preschool yells at kids about god, allah and so much more.

http://weblogs.sun-sentinel.com/news/specials/weirdflorida/blog/2010/07/scary_man_forces_way_into_pres_1.html somehow Ryan managed to get t…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

11 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

More time spent thumping the bible than reading it?

I've just got to share this:  I was at work yesterday when I referred to a coworker (we'll call him John) as John Iscariot for something he…

Started by Ken Sharp

1 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by 800lb Gorilla

NPR: "faith-boom" in China. (Communist OK'd). Prayer rip-off in the U.S.A..

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=128672542 puffy! the main lean here is that Tiawanese bring their money to mainland Ch…

0 Jul 23, 2010

Westboro Baptists defeated by Superheroes

And assorted others in fun costumesNormally, I think it's better to ignore this bunch of evolutionary throwbacks than to confront them, as…

Started by Rich Lane

0 Jul 23, 2010

Prayer

Recently I was engaged in a discussion with a few Christians. Being the Non-Believer that I am I was informed that the person said a prayer…

Started by Mark

24 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Terry McCoy

World religion resources

I discovered a new service, Freebase, which aggregates all types of information. I started perusing the religion section and it occurred to…

Started by Tom Thompson

2 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Tom Thompson

Need a response to an email

A guy I've been playing an online game with for about a year just sent me an email in response to some facebook statuses. I want to send hi…

Started by §kürrý

14 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by §kürrý

Netanyahu 2001: US "Won’t Get in the Way" of Israeli Expansionism

ah the ism's of it all:Pakistani army has killed 238 Taliban suspects since September. Some of the victims’ bodies have been found with sig…

0 Jul 19, 2010

The Weirdness of Christianity

The most disturbing thing about this video is that, even though it's made by The Thinking Atheist, I can imagine it being shown in a churc…

Started by Jim DePaulo

2 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by Jim DePaulo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Neanderthal Man replied to Napoleon Bonaparte's discussion Viking Trance in the group Les Athées Napoléonienne
40 minutes ago
Neanderthal Man posted a video

Viking Trance - The Spyda Web from Napoleon Bonaparte on Vimeo.

Viking Trance - The Spyda Web

Music by Viking Trance with video artwork and editing by Napoleon Bonaparte. Smart Dog Video London (UK) 2014. Viking Trance Radio www.vikingtrance.com Viking Trance buy link
48 minutes ago
Man boob posted a status
"CHECK OUT THE SONGS I UPLOADED ON MY PROFILE WOOOOOOOOO"
1 hour ago
Man boob posted songs
1 hour ago
Rick posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Rick posted a status
"Pondering....pondering......pondering...."
1 hour ago
Jonathan Tweet replied to Freethinker31's discussion Are Atheists too judgmental??
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo commented on Joan Denoo's blog post I am offended
3 hours ago
Vangelis replied to Vangelis's discussion Declaration of Atheism
3 hours ago
Joan Denoo commented on Joan Denoo's blog post Isn’t it time to save the the U.S.A. from the South?
4 hours ago
Joan Denoo posted a discussion
4 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to matthew greenberg's discussion ISIS - a conservative paradise in Iraq
4 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service