Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious (1,951)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mars Hill Church

I don't get why people adore Mark Driscoll, "pastor" of Mars Hill Church. He's changed the church charter so that all power rests with him.…

Started by ShroudedAtheist

1 on Monday
Reply by Patricia

Dr. Kent Brantly, Ebola survivor thanks god, and doesn't mention science.

Quote from Kent  “God saved my life, a direct answer to thousands and thousands of prayers…Thank you to the Liberia community, Emory hospit…

Started by leveni

3 on Monday
Reply by booklover

No, Everyone Knows You Are A Dangerous Lunatic: A Person Without God is Immoral, Sinful, Wicked, and Naughty

I saw this meme on a FaceBook page and responded by saying the phenomenon described makes it  exasperating to say the least. We are pariah…

Started by James M. Martin

24 on Sunday
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

Reformed catholic church

The church nearest to us turns out to be "reformed catholic." That's nice to know- it's not affiliated with the vatican. I looked at the we…

Started by Christine

9 on Saturday
Reply by Michael Penn

Thoughts on Buddhism?

Just wondering what you guys think about Buddhism. I was reading about the basic structure of it today. The business about 6 cycles, Nirvan…

Started by roland707

129 Aug 21
Reply by Nick Bottom

Proof of god(s)

So what would it take to convince you there was a god? This subject has come up before, and while not proof of an omnipotent deity, I offer…

Started by Luara

24 Aug 21
Reply by Bill_Hicks_Worshipper

Mom's Boyfriend Tortures, Kills Her Baby; She Posts Message to God

I just don't get it. I had no formal training in logical fallacies and had to play catch up in them once I decided I was not an agnostic, I…

Started by James M. Martin

17 Aug 21
Reply by Bill_Hicks_Worshipper

Jesus Got a Haircut!

I'm impressed!  The last time I saw photos of Jesus, he had long flowing locks.  Damn hippie!  Tonight I came home to this circular: Almost…

Started by Sentient Biped

108 Aug 19
Reply by sk8eycat

Running over the family dog

From the book Why I Believed: Reflections of a Former Missionary : A Christian friend of mine, who I'll call John, recounted how, shortly b…

Started by Luara

7 Aug 17
Reply by Michael Penn

What if human beings never had gods

I was watching the news the other day, about the ongoing war and terror in the middle east, which of course at its core is about religion,…

Started by TC

18 Aug 13
Reply by TC

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Larry Taylor liked Christine's discussion Praise Be Unto He........
5 minutes ago
Larry Taylor liked Christine's discussion Praise Be Unto He........
5 minutes ago
Joan Denoo liked Luara's discussion Nonbeliever's equivalent of wearing a cross
7 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Atheist in FundyLand's discussion Discouraged: just got back from chorus practice
9 minutes ago
Larry Taylor replied to Luara's discussion Nonbeliever's equivalent of wearing a cross
10 minutes ago
Sentient Biped added a discussion to the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
12 minutes ago
Steve posted a status
"Thanks guys! I haven't had much time to get on here yet but I like what I see :)"
13 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Atheist in FundyLand's discussion Discouraged: just got back from chorus practice
21 minutes ago
Patricia commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
22 minutes ago
Sentient Biped commented on Claire Donnelly's group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
46 minutes ago
Grinning Cat replied to Luara's discussion Nonbeliever's equivalent of wearing a cross
46 minutes ago
Neanderthal Man posted a video

Joy Division - In a lonely place from Napoleon Bonaparte on Vimeo.

Music by Joy Division.
Video artwork and editing by Napoleon Bonaparte.
Smart Dog Videos London (UK)

Joy Division - In a lonely place

Music by Joy Division. Video artwork and editing by Napoleon Bonaparte. Smart Dog Videos London (UK)
48 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service