Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious (1,979)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hitchens And Williams in Hell - Theists In A Fog

Everywhere I go on the Internet these days I’m finding bad remarks about Christopher Hitchens and Robin Williams. It seems they are bot…

Started by Michael Penn

25 3 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

Arguing With Religionists is Getting Boring; All They Have is Dogma, So Argumentum is at Best a Novelty, Like a Computer Survey with Real Icons

Richard Orvos ‏@foxfoxtruth Oct 12 @JamesMMartin Clear your mind, if you have one, of substances for a week and look up the definition of…

Started by James M. Martin

5 yesterday
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

Richard Dawkins speaks to a Hasidic rabbi on religious day schools and evolution

(Warning: there's a loud noise at 0:48. Be careful if you're wearing earphones!) Richard Dawkins speaks strongly about young-Earth-crea…

Started by Grinning Cat

5 on Friday
Reply by Plinius

Of Pastafarians, Photos on DL's, and Wars Between Spaghetti Monster Faithful and Rival Spaghettini Dogmatic Ideologues

From start of the article: "While it can be challenging to find them, we like to share positive stories with you. Stories that inspire and…

Started by James M. Martin

2 on Thursday
Reply by Grinning Cat

My response to someone pushing religion

On another forum, someone pushing Christianity posted this: "But I do know I'd rather be rejoicing for eternity than suffering in agony. Y…

Started by Mequa

0 on Wednesday

Hell ain't all that bad after all

This article in the New York Times is good for a few laughs. Apparently some so-called Bible scholars are suggesting that those who go to h…

Started by Nick Bottom

13 Oct 13
Reply by Loren Miller

Bart Ehrman talks at the Freedom from Religion Foundation

I really liked this talk, and I like Bart Ehrman, because he seems to truly believe in following the evidence. And because he seems like a…

Started by Luara

0 Oct 12

pro-gay Bible verse

Matthew 15:11 "What goes into someone's mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them." <g&g…

Started by Luara

26 Oct 8
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

Jehovah's Witnesses seducing people to convert them?

So I've been talking to this girl for a few months, and we've fallen in love, and it turns out she was secretly a JW all along, now yeah, I…

Started by Autumn

38 Oct 8
Reply by Idaho Spud

Gawd's Love

So a couple of weeks ago I attended WorldPride in Toronto with my boyfriend, I had actually went on holiday to Canada especially to experie…

Started by Tweeeekk

27 Oct 4
Reply by Freethinker31

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service