Atheist Nexus Logo

Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious (1,993)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

a National religion? gfy!

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/polltracker/poll-57-percent-republicans-christianity-national-religion well isn't that inclusive of them.  i…

Started by matthew greenberg

17 on Thursday
Reply by Leon Gretsky

Do you believe Jesus existed?

Apparently you can't do polls on here.... but Do any of you think that Jesus actually existed? What do category do you fall into? A. Beli…

Started by Jennifer W

1297 Feb 22
Reply by sk8eycat

All of the christian religion in one tweet

Started by Daniel W

15 Feb 11
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Are we at war with Islam or just a fringe of it

Ever since 9/11, Americans  have had to deal with Islam and found  they know  very little  about it.....As  a result  many Americans  perce…

Started by Freethinker31

27 Feb 6
Reply by Leon Gretsky

What would you say to god?

By "god", it's clear they mean the Abrahamic god. Fry is calm and reasonable, compared to what I would say if confronted with an actual Yah…

Started by Daniel W

20 Feb 5
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Barking up the Wrong Tree

In today's mail Lions can fly!  Tigers can fly!  Oh my! I should go, just to find out what the bible said about Barak Obama, and Vladam…

Started by Daniel W

17 Feb 3
Reply by Michael Penn

Prayer can't hurt?

A customer of mine was discussing a pending surgery of a mutual friend of ours, stated that she would pray for him..... I replied that I d…

Started by Daniel W. Mylin

61 Jan 30
Reply by sk8eycat

Death with Misery (AKA "The Kiss of Jesus") - Brought to You by the RCC

Valerie Tarico posted an article titled Death With Dignity vs. "Redemptive Suffering" in which she interviewed Robb Miller, executive direc…

Started by Bertold Brautigan

18 Jan 28
Reply by Daniel W

Does Richard Dawkins overstate in his book The God Delusion that "Religion is the sole cause of conflict in the world"? What are your opinions?

When we look at statistics, we can argue that religion is not just the major cause of conflict around the world. There are quite many peopl…

Started by Shashwat Singh Pokharel

12 Jan 26
Reply by Warren Smith

Conservative Catholic Radio Host Reams Donahue a New One

Holy Guacamole!  Catholic League head honcho Donahue, Bill Donahue essentially said that Charlie Hebdo cartoonists and staff dug their own…

Started by Daniel W

15 Jan 24
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service