Atheist Nexus Logo

Theism, Deism, & All Things Religious (2,018)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atheist Debates, Matt Dillahunty

Matt Dillahunty provides a tutoring course for those who want to develop heir debate skills.  I have great debates with loving family and f…

Started by Joan Denoo

0 May 15

Seth Andrews - The Copycats: How Christianity Steals The Best Ideas

Here is a fun one by Seth Andrews! The copycat nature of christianity started at the inception of belief in god and continues to this day

Started by Joan Denoo

2 May 7
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

What religion has contributed to the world this month - Episode 16 (April 2015)

Children abused to death, rapist-pastor asserting that he only need answer to god, a government representative wanting to legislate mandato…

Started by Loren Miller

21 May 4
Reply by Idaho Spud

Corporate Nation Under God

In discussions with others on Atheist Nexus, they recommended a site that I find insightful. Genealogy of religion: Explorations in Evoluti…

Started by Joan Denoo

2 May 1
Reply by Gerald Payne

Jesus Got a Haircut!

I'm impressed!  The last time I saw photos of Jesus, he had long flowing locks.  Damn hippie!  Tonight I came home to this circular: Almost…

Started by Daniel W

125 Apr 27
Reply by sk8eycat

What Do Americans Believe About Jesus? 5 Popular Beliefs

Check this out, what do you all think of the results and findings? https://www.barna.org/barna-update/culture/714-what-do-americans-believe

Started by Just Trying

5 Apr 26
Reply by Michael Penn

What to say to theist who asks you "what if God revealed Himself to you?"

Tell him/her that you would have to start killing everyone who violated the Sabbath and all disrespectful children, and if your were a Musl…

Started by eric stone

14 Apr 22
Reply by Gerald Payne

scalia's wish fulfillment re atheists

"It doesn't mean you're not going to hell, just because you don't believe in it," "In conversation, Antonin Scalia" interview with Jennifer…

Started by eric stone

37 Apr 22
Reply by eric stone

Kids and God

Hello! Thoughts on introducing the concept of god to your kids? Obviously I don't want to make them believers but I also don't want them t…

Started by ecisco

12 Apr 18
Reply by Grinning Cat

Going Clear

Has anyone watch the Scientology Documentary on HBO?? I had no idea Scientology was so f$cked up!!!

Started by ecisco

6 Apr 17
Reply by Patricia

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service