Science (565)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

On replicators

Not the Star Trek kind that make stuff. And not the Stargate kind that replicate themselves. But the ~etics kinds. There are genes, with w…

Started by Jared Lardo

0 Jun 30, 2009

Journalist Files Charges against WHO and UN for Bioterrorism and Intent to Commit Mass Murder

or,WE'RE ALL DOOMED From the "it would be hilarious if it weren't so dangerously insane" files. Antivaccination loons decide to add a coup…

Started by Фелч Гроган

1 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Dark Age memetics

Both creationism and environmental denial are almost daily news. Their vile triplet, anti-vaccination crusading, hasn't reached quite the s…

Started by Фелч Гроган

13 Jun 22, 2009
Reply by Jason Spicer

Questions to ask spooks

I've used a standard question to throw voodoo spooks when they start babbling excessively for many years now (so long I can't cite the orig…

Started by Фелч Гроган

1 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by Joey

Fundamental theory of existence.

Space can not be ( fourth postulate )infinite. The existence of space is ( fifth postulate )timeless. > > 4. Existence of anything c…

Started by Sagar Gorijala

0 Jun 15, 2009

Twitter Remote Viewing experiment going live

New Scientist and Richard Wiseman are launching probably the biggest remote viewing experiment ever undertaken using Twitter. This should…

Started by Фелч Гроган

8 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Фелч Гроган

Evolution

It seems that most Creationists attack only Evolution, or as they like to called it 'evilution', and I wonder why. Evolution only explains…

Started by LoLo

24 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by Michael Howard

Grand Canyon Noahs Flood BS

Ok so i just clicked that link to that Eric Hovind's loser site and it had one of those videos about now the river enters at at 2800 feet e…

Started by Chris Crenshaw

3 May 22, 2009
Reply by Johnsky

Scientists Unveil Missing Link In Evolution

Scientists Unveil Missing Link In Evolution 8 hours 14 mins ago © Sky News 2009 Print Story Scientists have unveiled a 47-million-year-old…

Started by Christine Chevalier

4 May 22, 2009
Reply by JayBarti

Access to Peer Reviewed Articles - Who actually has it?

Hi all, I'm new here :D I've had a great welcome so far! As scientists (or scientifically minded laypeople) we hold a "Peer Reviewed Journ…

Started by Mel

11 May 20, 2009
Reply by Brigette Nonya

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service