Science (549)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

scientific evidence for the Biblical flood

I saw a very interesting program on the History Channel recently. There is evidence from geology (mud cores) and sonar that the Black Sea w…

Started by Richard

16 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

2nd Annual Texas Freethought Convention 2009

On Nov. 14th, the Texas Freethought Convention will be having it's 2nd annual state-wide convention in San Antonio, Tx. Speaking will be:V…

Started by Texas Freethought Convention

0 Aug 18, 2009

Fundamental Theory Of Existence.

Fundamental Theory Of Existence. Name: Sagar Gorijala Mobile : +91 9492511174 E-mail: nimzosagar@yahoo.co.uk http://sagargorijala.blogspot

Started by Sagar Gorijala

6 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Dave Rogers

6,000 year old earth :-)

Just watching a science program about the moon, they were trying to calculate the age of the moon by observing the difference between new a…

Started by Doug

33 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by tomterriffic

Looking for a good Nikola Tesla book.

Was just wanting to know if any of you had any recommendations. I've always been a huge fan of Tesla and would like to learn more , but can…

Started by EccentricSM

9 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Jezzy

Brain Difference In Psychopaths Identified

I found this fascinating. http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/08/090804090946.htm

Started by Goz

3 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Johnsky

Theories

Ok ive heard a lot of theories and all of witch i have simple questions to disolve those theories example the big bang theory Question: if…

Started by Joshua1080109

26 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Mike

Creationism VS ID

What the difference between Creationism and ID? And has ID submitted anything for peer review? What's considered "peer review"? thx

Started by DaniT

17 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Athianarchist

Debunking Carl Sagan

This is from the chapter, Science and Witchcraft, in Carl Sagan's 1995 book (subtitled, Science as a Candle in the Dark), The Demon-Haunted…

Started by stephen eric billinghurst

5 Jul 28, 2009

Near Death Experiences

I was reading some survey data the other day on the subjective experiences of people who have been through Near Death Experiences, and 15%…

Started by mthoreau

12 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by mthoreau

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service