Science (556)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Would you go to Mars if you couldn't return?

Lawrence Krauss has an interesting take on how we should get humans to Mars without it becoming fuel cost prohibitive: Get older scientists…

Started by Bio Ninja

23 May 13, 2010
Reply by Gecko, Seth...brother of Richie!

*head/desk* so-called "animal communicators"

The woo I find most annoying is belief that "animal communicators" have paranormal psychic skills.As a horseman, I sometimes read forums fo…

Started by ImproperUsername

11 May 11, 2010
Reply by Goz

Your brain on faith... shutting dowwwwwwwwnnnnnnn.

Brain shuts off in response to healer's prayer http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg20627574.200-brain-shuts-off-in-response-to-healers-pr

Started by Johnsky

1 May 3, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Nicole

Arguments for "Young Earth"/Creationism and against evolution and carbon dating...thoughts?

Hey all, happy Monday night.I regularly post pieces on my Facebook page that address my non-belief, wherein I discuss my views on various t…

Started by Stephen Turner

14 May 3, 2010
Reply by Tom Thompson

Thanks to everybody

Thanks to all you guys that pointed me in the right direction when I asked about evolution of man.  I watched all the videos, got some book…

Started by Lisa

10 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Rob van Senten

What was your science education like?

I am curious about people's views on their science education. 1. What type of school did you go to? (Public, private, religious ect...) Wh…

Started by Becca

13 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Swanjackal

Aliens.. and religion?

Please don't assume I am a nut-job for bringing this up, but I have always had a fascination with the stars. I enjoy watching documentaries…

Started by Tezzie

8 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Johnsky

The Moon Landing Hoax

The Flat Earth Society, a group dedicated to the idea that the Earth is flat, was among the first to propose that the Moon landing was a ho…

Started by Strgaze5

24 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Loren Miller

Neil DeGrasse Tyson

I personally think that this man is the secular thinker of our time.  Wondered what your thoughts were.Lectures like this are why I feel th…

Started by euphoricme

12 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by euphoricme

Google reveals government data requests and censorship; yeah but the organized crime stuff...

Makes Brazil and US look quite the sleazy...http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/8633642.stm btw, Camino browser, MacOSX, for some reason…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Apr 20, 2010

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service