Science (561)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NASA boss tied to Marathon oil instead of biofuel project, hello...

I knew NASA was becoming bunk as the oil money and Rush Limpblah seeped it's way...http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Jun 20, 2010

FDA's concerns over DNA kits. 061310

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/business/articles/2010/06/13/20100613biz-insider0613alltucker.htmlSome warn that the tests can cre…

0 Jun 12, 2010

Why dont atheist experience astral projection the way nonatheists do?

People that arent atheist or skeptical experience astral projection in a totally different way.A skiptical atheist will see the experience…

Started by Travis Brummett

14 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Olga Spelts (Human Bean)

Name that spider

ok just name that spiderit becomes spiny and bright orange in it's ladder years...notice the defensive posture it shows when you get the c…

11 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Goz

Classification of BP-DWH oil ashore, FL alert number.

And in the blink of an eye...or was it a vote? Greed literally went too deep and now humanity is put to the test once again.

3 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

The Problem of Monozygotic Twins.

Monozygotic twins started life as a single fertilized egg that splits during development.  However, the "soul" was magically inserted into…

Started by Rusty Gunn.

37 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Rusty Gunn.

Hubble Telescope

I can not for the life of me understand anyone who looks at the pictures and does not become an Athiest.

Started by John Loq

0 Jun 4, 2010

Bill Nye the Science Guy receives top humanist award in San Jose

On Sunday, June 6, the man known to millions of children as Bill Nye the Science Guy, will be named the American Humanist Association's 201…

Started by Hugh Kramer

6 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by sacha

[Video] Ramachandran on beliefs of split brain individuals

Neurologist VS Ramachandran explains the case of split-brain patients with one hemisphere without a belief in a god, and the other with a b…

Started by Tom Thompson

0 Jun 3, 2010

Simulations of God?

Has anyone read this book by Dr. John Lilley? I enjoyed it, as it helped open my mind to the fact that "God" can mean a lot of things to a…

Started by James M. Martin

0 May 29, 2010

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service