Sacred Texts (126)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Eve and the Tree of Knowledge... Why are people not on her side?

This has been on my mind lately, hence my username.  This is my understanding of Eve's part in the creationist story: [just to say it, I kn…

Started by Eve Knows

25 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Richard ∑wald

Appologetic's Bible

So my mother told me that she and my dad have begun to question their faith and the morality of the god of their faith in particular. She s…

Started by Alli Armstrong

22 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Victoria Vann

The Old Testament At Around 300 BCE

Today the old testament is a part of the christian's bible.   But as far as I know, it is supposed to be oldet than 2000 years. Maybe someo…

Started by Maruli Marulaki

33 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Natalie A Sera

Evil bible. Com for useful bible verses

http://www.evilbible.com/ In case people have not seen this site as yet it is a very useful resourse if you are debating theology with Chr…

Started by Doug

24 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by booklover

How can Christians get away with it?

I was watching "The Colbert Report" last night and I heard about a program called "Jesus Ween", in Texas.  To celebrate, Christians staying…

Started by Chris Dodds

15 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Charles Beddoe

Books G'd tells you not to read

A few years ago I was reading the Book of Jubilees when this idiot walked up to me and tried to pull the book out of my hands.  I pulled ba…

Started by Regina Goodwin

9 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

NEW REQUIRED READING

CHECK OUT SAMUEL HARRIS'  "THE LANDSCAPE OF MORALITY"  Its new required reading, hot off the press! ~park

Started by Park Bierbower

3 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Regina Goodwin

Bible Study for the Skeptic.

I did a search on the Bible at this site and didn't find much. I was surprised that there isn't a Bible Study thread here.....that I could…

Started by Jim

9 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Richard Hendrikson Alfaro

Casti Connubii

A friend of mine just asked me about Casti Connubii, and, after recently moving, I can't seem to find any of my documents concerning it.  C…

Started by Mark Henderson

0 Oct 20, 2011

Leviticus chapter 18 - abominations

When discussing homosexuality, Christians like to point to Leviticus 18:22, which declares homosexuality an abomination. However, in Lev. 1…

Started by FreeThinker

44 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Tara Benson

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service