Sacred Texts (131)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Sacred Bible

Started by Kitten Blackstar

15 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

Your Own Sacred Texts

What books do you Atheists worship? (I need suggestions here. Selfish person coming through!) Name favorite titles, even if they aren't re…

Started by Jezzy

126 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Craigart14

The Once and Future Atheist

T. H. White, the author of The Once and Future King, a retelling of the Arthurian legends that served as the basis for the musical Camelot,…

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

10 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by John Aultman

Torah and OT?

Do you guys and gals know of any documented research on the differences between the Authentic Jewish Torah versus the Christian Old Testame…

Started by Denicio DelToro

0 Jun 17, 2013

What Jews and Christians Believe

Started by James M. Martin

0 Apr 28, 2013

Unreliable Bible

Unreliability of the Christian Bible The Gospel of Matthew 2:13-18 tells the account of Herod's slaughter of the innocents in an attempt to…

Started by Anthony Jordan

63 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Two Cult Survivor

My message is that Jesus did not exist but was a 4th century literary fabrication

Greetings   I have had an interesting career (see below) and presently find myself researching the field of ancient history with a view to…

Started by Kookaburra Jack

108 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by nick altman

I'm sick and tired of being told to prove that there is no god.

The level of ignorance in my generation when it comes to belief in god is incredible. I am consistently disappointed in my generation when…

Started by Andrew Kletzien

50 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

What is "Sacred?"

Just because something written is old and may contain some historical claims surrounding ancient artifacts and locations, makes it sacred?…

Started by Atheist Insurgency

11 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Seeking feedback on bible context discussion.

I'm currently having a discussion with a friend of a friends about bringing Bibles back into schools so our kids can be more moral.  I've p…

Started by Agner J Santiago

18 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service