Politics (1,599)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wow! Moses and Ramses Were as White as Noah!

thinkprogress, "The unbearable whiteness of Moses" I know the bible is fiction mixed with legend mixed with fantasy mixed with a touch of…

Started by Daniel W

8 Aug 21
Reply by Bill_Hicks_Worshipper

Should Five-Year-Olds Be Taught That They're Hellbound Sinners?

OK, for anyone but zealots and sadists, this should be a rhetorical question, but sadly for Portlanders this summer, it wasn’t. The Child E…

Started by Bertold Brautigan

24 Aug 12
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

Do not feed the troll.

Internet trolls thrive on bullying, generating outrage, creating fake conflicts, violating community standards, and kicking books out of th…

Started by Daniel W

58 Aug 11
Reply by Susan Stanko

The Atheist Holocaust - some history we should all know

Many of my contemporaries are unaware of what happened in Europe to atheists before and during WWII.  We were among the first groups murder…

Started by eric stone

0 Aug 10

Reading "Acts" in the Royal Heavenly Leader Grande Hotel and Stupidly Leaving the "Good Book" Behind

Kenneth Bae is being held by Kim Jung Un of North Korea because, apparently, he left a copy of the bible in his hotel room. In reporting o…

Started by James M. Martin

13 Aug 9
Reply by James M. Martin

Israel-Gaza Conflict: Gaza Suffers Its Deadliest Day After ‘Heinous Massacre’

Israel-Gaza Conflict: Gaza Suffers Its Deadliest Day After ‘Heinous Massacre’ "A night and day of ferocious violence has resulted in more t…

Started by Joan Denoo

13 Aug 7
Reply by Freethinker31

Here are the highlights of Justice Ginsburg’s fiery Hobby Lobby dissent

Here are the highlights of Justice Ginsburg’s fiery Hobby Lobby dissent * Ginsburg opens with a bang, immediately describing the decision a…

Started by Joan Denoo

9 Jul 31
Reply by Daniel W

The Freethought Blog. It really is that bad,

I don't know if this is something that will have me put on pedestal, or burned at the stake, but I needed to get this off my chest. The Fre…

Started by Ted E Bear

5 Jul 31
Reply by Ted E Bear

US economy grows by 4% beating expectations

US economy grows by 4% beating expectations Yes, capitalism knows how to grow profits for the owners of capital. What about the owners of l…

Started by Joan Denoo

0 Jul 30

Who is Ozzie Safa?

And will I regret asking?? http://ozziesaffa.blogspot.com/2014/06/i-bet-she-regrets-asking-her-question.html There's no info on her on the…

Started by Christine

3 Jul 26
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service