Politics (1,537)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Have You Read Glenn Greenwald's No Place to Hide? I want Ed Snowden to get a Medal of Honor.

I started the book and almost couldn't stop. So what if the Medal of Honor has been for battlefield bravery. Change the rule; we owe Snowde…

Started by Tom Sarbeck

0 May 28

Mrs. Obama's Non War in Nigeria: Exploited by the Far Right Wingnuts Even as it Serves to Illustrate Her Husband's Attitude Toward the Trendiest Casus Belli

When Fox News and the radical right TV and radio commentators learned of the kidnappings in Nigeria -- so-called Islamist bandits who have…

Started by James M. Martin

0 May 27

Overthrow of US Govt Called off Due to Sunny Day in DC

WashingtonTimes.com What appears to have been an attempt at high treason was thwarted by a sunny pleasant day in Washington DC.   "Operat…

Started by Sentient Biped

31 May 23
Reply by The Flying Atheist

Florida Lawmaker Says Common Core Will Turn Children Homosexual

Here we go again! This time a Florida Republican State Rep. is warning that Common Core will turn your children "homosexual." I'm so gla…

Started by Michael Penn

2 May 21
Reply by Greg

New Hampshire poll on science attitudes

The Carsey Institute of the University of New Hampshire did a survey of attitudes about science among state residents. The results are not…

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

2 May 21
Reply by Future

Democrats Behind Mass Shootings??

Now an Arizona GOP candidate says in a congressional primary that Democarats are behind most mass shootings. Here is a link:http://news…

Started by Michael Penn

7 May 21
Reply by Michael Penn

How would an atheist fare in a presidential campaign?

New Pew Research Poll released today: http://www.people-press.org/2014/05/19/for-2016-hopefuls-washington-experience-could-do-more-harm-tha

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

8 May 20
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

Secular Humanists in Crisis - Chaplain Services Monopoly of the “Spiritual Counseling” Arena

Friends of Freethought,  For my first post in this group, which I am most glad to have found, I present to you a call to action release tha…

Started by Nikki Moungo

7 May 14
Reply by Christine

Anti-civilization and anti-spirituality

Hi, I oppose all non-physical explanations, and I oppose civilization. I agree with at least 95% of the communications of Deep Green Resist…

Started by Grant T B

0 May 14

Pamela Geller... might have a point?

Washington Post: "Court denies trademark protection to anti-Muslim group" I'm no expert on American constitutional law, but it looks to me…

Started by B Fletcher

0 May 14

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service