Politics (1,492)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Darwin Day bill introduced

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/energy-environment/196981-dem-bill-rips-creationism-global-warming-deniers Febr. 12 is the anniversa…

Started by matthew greenberg

0 Feb 1

Republicans propose large tax increase on health coverage

With all the media concentrated on the President's speech, the announcement of a GOP alternative to Obamacare devised by three Republican s…

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

12 Jan 31
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Colossal stupidity

The Wall Street Journal recently published a letter from billionaire investor Tom Perkins which compares progressive taxation and criticism…

6 Jan 28
Reply by Michael Penn

I would love to see these billboards

atheist billboard campaign. I wonder how long one would last before enraged christians deface it. These billboars get to the point of chr…

Started by Sentient Biped

13 Jan 27
Reply by Sentient Biped

Atheism, Conservatism, and the Republican Party...

I find myself in the not-so-comfortable position of being both and atheist and a small "c" conservative. Living in the American Midwest as…

Started by Joshua Chase

58 Jan 25
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Huckabee on the contraception issue

Mike Huckabee addressed the winter meeting of the Republican National Committee and in attempt to shift sentiment in the war on women issue…

14 Jan 25
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Atheists and Benghazi

i'm just gonna say it.  i don't see how any rational thinking person can still believe that Benghazi is some sort of scandal.   could it h…

25 Jan 22
Reply by booklover

Opposition to ACA

Yesterday, I had a discussion with my neighbor about Obamacare. He is conservative and opposed to it on the grounds that it restricts his p…

75 Jan 18
Reply by Michael Penn

Pat Buchanan - Putin is "One of Us"

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/12/17/pat-buchanan-putins-contempt-for-gay-people-sho/197307 Suggesting that with its increased acceptan…

9 Jan 17
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Asking for your suggestions - expedite priest back to face warrant for arrest

Asking for your suggestions. Going to write a letter but first wondering what you would say and who you send it to. First background. An RC…

Started by Jim MacDonald

4 Jan 16
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service