Politics (1,555)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Israel-Gaza Conflict: Gaza Suffers Its Deadliest Day After ‘Heinous Massacre’

Israel-Gaza Conflict: Gaza Suffers Its Deadliest Day After ‘Heinous Massacre’ "A night and day of ferocious violence has resulted in more t…

Started by Joan Denoo

13 Aug 7
Reply by Freethinker31

Here are the highlights of Justice Ginsburg’s fiery Hobby Lobby dissent

Here are the highlights of Justice Ginsburg’s fiery Hobby Lobby dissent * Ginsburg opens with a bang, immediately describing the decision a…

Started by Joan Denoo

9 Jul 31
Reply by Sentient Biped

The Freethought Blog. It really is that bad,

I don't know if this is something that will have me put on pedestal, or burned at the stake, but I needed to get this off my chest. The Fre…

Started by Ted E Bear

5 Jul 31
Reply by Ted E Bear

US economy grows by 4% beating expectations

US economy grows by 4% beating expectations Yes, capitalism knows how to grow profits for the owners of capital. What about the owners of l…

Started by Joan Denoo

0 Jul 30

Who is Ozzie Safa?

And will I regret asking?? http://ozziesaffa.blogspot.com/2014/06/i-bet-she-regrets-asking-her-question.html There's no info on her on the…

Started by Christine

3 Jul 26
Reply by Michael Penn

5 Giant Un-American Corporations Trying to Bolt U.S. to Avoid Taxes

5 Giant Un-American Corporations Trying to Bolt U.S. to Avoid Taxes "Corporations get enormous benefits that regular “persons” do not. One…

Started by Joan Denoo

1 Jul 21
Reply by Joan Denoo

Plane crash in the Ukraine

MSN World News Link What are your thoughts about this? Why is it that certain news outlets are reporting that the plane was shot down, whi…

Started by Eric Wideman

21 Jul 19
Reply by Loren Miller

The Hobby Lobby Decision

The first thing to note is that this is not a First Amendment case. The Supreme Court did not find the mandate unconstitutional. Instead th…

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

94 Jul 15
Reply by Michael Penn

Why Atheists can't be Republicans

Why Atheists Can't Be Republicans CJ Werleman's just published  Atheists Can't Be Republicans. That atheists are secularists is one reason…

Started by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

137 Jul 13
Reply by Freethinker31

The Hobby Lobby Case

The Affordable Care Act contains a requirement that company health insurance which covers prescription drugs must cover contraceptive medic…

Started by Dr. Allan H. Clark

38 Jul 9
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service