Politics (1,531)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

In response to those who say the US was founded upon Christian principles

I'm sure this has been brought up on A|N before, but I'll bring it up again because it is something that I hear all the time. "This is a Ch…

Started by FreeThinker

2 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by dusk

Censorship, Australian style

Hi folks, Rather than rehash everything, you can read all about it in our group here. Its a real late night for me watching this happening…

Started by Фелч Гроган

2 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by The Irreverent Mr Black

Judicial View by SCOFUS: Constitutional?

Does the Supreme Court of the United States have the *Constitutional* right of judicial review? I have been reading about this topic and f…

Started by James

2 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by James

To people outside the US

I read somewhere awhile ago: "...in a place that's really religious, like the Middle East or the USA...". Is it REALLY like that? Is the US…

Started by zack

26 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by River Otter

Gov. Bobby Jindal, Faith Healer and Exorcist.

READ THE ARTICLE Okay I tried to search for this in the forums and I didn't see it anywhere, so here it is. Bobby Jindal, Gov. of Louisian…

Started by Jason B

0 Feb 26, 2009

South Carolina Statehouse Monument to Dead Fetus

The economy is in shambles, the Iraq war is costing us $15 million per hour, more than 4,000 military died in the war, half a million peopl…

Started by Luce

4 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by River Otter

Obama upholds religious right to discriminate.

Disturbing. http://www.perfectsanity.com/politics/obama-upholds-bush-religious-discrimination-policy/

Started by Goz

7 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Deborah

Will bus driver be hailed a hero or a bigot?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/hampshire/7832647.stm I'm guessing he'll be a hero. There's so much intolerance in the world.

Started by Paris Finley

9 Feb 21, 2009

Israel and Palastine

Why does the US continue to back Israel when it clearly would be a political advantage to back the Palastinians? Do you think it's politics…

Started by Ro

9 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Фелч Гроган

Gaza Gaza Gaza

Well I'm sure your all familiar with the situation in the West Bank right now and I am curious as to what your thoughts are. Fanatical fund…

Started by mthoreau

4 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Фелч Гроган

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service