Politics (1,555)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Canadian National Anthem Revision PETITION

If you are Canadian and think removal of religious references is nescessary to attain a fair and representative anthem for ALL Canadians, p…

Started by c

8 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by c

Beck's calling the election of Obama a coup

BECK: If I could just -- if we could just be like Cuba. Let me give you the last piece of evidence that there is a revolution going on, and…

Started by Nate

5 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Steve

Two more pages from American Theocracy. Very telling. And some story time.

This may be way off subject but I have relatives from Cuba which had to come through another south/central American country to get to Fl…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Aug 31, 2009

Am I Mistaken or Does the Military Despise Obama?

It seems to me on my other website (CafeMom) that the military despises him. They think that we shouldn't leave Iraq; we had every right to…

Started by HotMess

35 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by Chris Z

There should be no 'god(s)' involved with 'homeland' $ecurity

search for Judge Thomas Wingate From the article: "They make the argument ... that it has to do with a religion," Riner said, "and promoti…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

2 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Have Republicans Turned into a Weird Religious Cult? -- AlterNet

A burning question for some of us has been answered. Was the Bush administration seriously committed to the religious right or was it using…

Started by James M. Martin

13 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by Aurelio Manuel Montemayor

Change Congress : the one fight to rule them all

I took the pledge at http://change-congress.org/ . The pledge is to not donate to any federal candidate unless they embrace campaign financ…

Started by Mister Harvey

5 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Mister Harvey

The "Scorched Earth Policy"

The current propaganda campaign from the Republican Party makes sense when one considers their level of desperation. An excerpt from the a…

Started by Nate

3 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Ross

In God We Trust?

Is it wrong to remove the word 'god' from your cash? In God We Trust was first used on paper currency in 1957. What do you think about remo…

Started by Alan

27 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Corey

Liberal vs. Conservative

1. What do these terms mean to you? 2. In what ways are you one or the other or somewhere in between? 3. Justify your position.

Started by James

8 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by MrBiggMan

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service