Politics (1,534)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

no president no government

i dont want a government all its done is screw everyone over, personally i think we'd all be better without one

Started by skye AKA rembrandt

3 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by Johnsky

The Last Abortion Doctor by John H. Richardson

I urge everyone interested in the abortion debate and the terrorism unleashed by the far right religious nuts that has taken the lives of D…

Started by James M. Martin

0 Aug 14, 2009

There is no separation of church & state, but there should be

BIAS ALERT: I'm a liberal and I'm half asleep XD I hate when I hear some half informed half wit proudly tot the "the line 'separation of c…

Started by Jack

3 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Jared Lardo

What Israeli Lobby?

From the Progress Report: INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS -- CANTOR-LED DELEGATION UNDERMINES U.S. POLICY ON SETTLEMENTS: Last Sunday, Israeli aut…

0 Aug 7, 2009

Do Atheists Hate Gays?

Survey: Do you know of any atheists who oppose gay marriage? If so, I would like to know why. Gay marriage has always been a religious issu…

Started by Alex dePalm

285 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Alex dePalm

Why our government calls upon us to pledge allegiance to the republic "under God"

The government's addition of the words "under God" to the pledge of allegiance in 1954 was a mistake, which should be corrected. Under the…

Started by David Ivester

14 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by David Ivester

Um soo, question

Has the patriot act been repealed yet?

Started by Jay

9 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

Imperial Presidency Can Now Promote Religion

I don't know how many of you came into contact with this, and if there is already a discussion in here about this in specific, then I apolo…

Started by Langston

0 Aug 4, 2009

Obama attacks families?

My brother in law forwarded me a petition from Focus on the Family. In this, they are angry with President Obama for "attacking the family"…

Started by Kitty

1 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Langston

Dick Armey: God Created Earth So It's Pretentious to Claim There's Global Warming

Former House Majority Leader Dick Armey (R-TX) appeared as a witness for the Republican bicameral hearing on climate change legislation yes…

5 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service