Politics (1,567)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Manhood

Is A|N mature enough for a discussion about the meaning and expectations of manhood? What is meant by "a man"? Is a man just a male adult h…

Started by Sentient Biped

152 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Sentient Biped

What Does Gay Mean Anyway?

Gay, as referring to sexuality, has lost its meaning for me. I have Bi and Gay friends myself and ..... I guess we'll say bi-curious ....…

Started by Stevie Kyle

1 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Krista

Dennis Kucinich hates war(s) and Glen Beck hates the darker skinned.

the spinach Kucinich 2009: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2odk0rla_M I'm not perfect, been called a POS before, but this one's a reaaaal…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Dec 16, 2009

Healthcare bill - will it "spiral out of control"?

Please help me with a debate I'm having with a conservative friend regarding the healthcare bill. His main point is that any government ex…

Started by LarryL

1 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by John D

Ugandan "Kill the Gays bill" linked to US political clout there during Bush regime

"Kill the Gays bill" would have been a piece of legislation that favored executing HIV + gays and putting in prison those who knew a gay…

Started by Hiram

4 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

Missing bush years email found. Word?

http://broadbandbreakfast.com/2009/12/white-house-missing-email-problem-resolved/ WASHINGTON, December 14, 2009 – The White House said Mon…

0 Dec 14, 2009

Abstinence only doesn't work - Where church donations go.

I think christians who contribute money to their church made the abstinence only policy happen even though only 15% of U.S. citizens want a…

Started by Chris G

4 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by Rob van Senten

SC's Sanford still not impeached aka fired?

!?!?!?

1 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Wiley Coyote

The run for office

Bush: No, I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God…

Started by Christina Crowder

6 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

THE REVOLUTION WE NEED...THE LEADERSHIP WE HAVE

THE REVOLUTION WE NEED...THE LEADERSHIP WE HAVE A Message, And A Call, From The Revolutionary Communist Party, USA This Is NOT The Best o…

Started by Barbara Warner

23 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service