Politics (1,600)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sen. Eric Cantor: A Piece of Work

Sen. Eric Cantor certainly cannot have taken his Torah to heart.  I thought there was a Mosaic Law about not bearing false witness.  Cantor…

Started by James M. Martin

0 Feb 28, 2010

Christians protest White House meeting with nontheist group

Read what In God We Trust Chairman Bishop Council Nedd has to say about how those "hate-filled atheists" are "plotting policy" with the Oba…

Started by Hugh Kramer

11 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Phil

watch 20/20 tonight - judge rules that father can't expose child to other religion

A judge rules that a father cannot expose his 3-year-old daughter to any religion other than Judaism.

Started by damian

2 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

IRS asked to investigate politicking at Jerry Falwell's university

It wasn't enough for the good ol' boys that run Liberty U to just teach that creationism is a better explanation for the diversity of life…

Started by Hugh Kramer

3 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Salvation Army to stop proselytizing in New York

This is about an agreement ending a lawsuit between the NYCLA, the Salvation Army and a bunch of state and local agencies that were (and ar…

Started by Hugh Kramer

4 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Students use Free Gideon Bibles in Texas Schools to Beat Jews and Roll Joints

Ha!  While I don't like the Jewish kids getting hit with the bible, I do LOVE it when things backfire against the Christian Bible pushers.…

Started by LarryL

16 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

What if? Bill Cosby...Our President

Alright, so first I will point out that this is a hoax. My boyfriend told me about this and we decided to check this out. It was followed p…

Started by Kat

5 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Reactions from believers & nonbelievers to historic White House meeting

Yesterday (Feb. 26) I reported on a historic event; the first-ever meeting of any administration with leaders of the atheist and secular hu…

Started by Hugh Kramer

1 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Phil

An atheist explains Libertarianism through song

A gently-mocking little ditty sung to a tune by Gilbert and Sullivan. (more here)

Started by Hugh Kramer

0 Feb 23, 2010

HOW A GOVERNMENT CAN PROMOTE AN ILLEGAL PROFESSION?

The ‘Science and Rationalists Association of India’ popularly known as ‘Juktibadi Samiti’ is working for eradication of superstition and ra…

Started by BIPLAB DAS

2 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by BIPLAB DAS

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service