Politics (1,611)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Republican takeover of the Senate?

How will you feel about the results of the November elections? What do you think the results will be? Virtually all the news I come across…

Started by Objection

8 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Riomarcos

Get Out the Vote!

There are so many atheist candidates running for office this year I just don't know who to vote for.

Started by James M. Martin

6 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Mexico, it's the racist xtianity n' greedy cathlics, not the -natural- drugs...

see?::::: from:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-11633914let me guess, sex is oppressed as well in Mexico? Intimidation and tor…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

5 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Sarah Walton

Juan Williams Controversy

So does anyone have an opinion on the Juan Williams firing from NPR?  Big news story right now, I just can't seem to get upset over it.  If…

Started by Park Bierbower

7 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Susan Stanko

Boredom and Politics

I went to google.I typed in the following:Barack Obama attending church serviceand counted the pix of him at a church.Then I Typed:Glenn Be…

Started by Neuro

0 Oct 27, 2010

Rand Paul Supporter stomps on the head of MoveOn volunteer Lauren Valle

Republican is the party of bullies. They pick on gays. They pick on the poor. They don't give women the right to choose. They are anti-sc…

Started by Objection

4 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Americans: At what point do you give up and leave?

"I am a Conservative Christian " I once proudly proclaimed!  Man it felt good!  Conservative, yea, that's me!   "Conservative Christian " s…

Started by LarryL

11 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Nicole

The 2010 Election – What Will Change?

Despite the bubbling optimism of the Teapublicans, I'm not completely convinced of the bloodbath they so gleefully expect. I do expect the…

Started by Jim DePaulo

2 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by LarryL

MoveOn.Org FINALLY Shows Up

Remember MoveOn.org?  Remember their ads and the stink about them in the 2006 congressional elections?  Ever wonder what happened to them s…

Started by Loren Miller

7 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Jim DePaulo

Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert Rally's in DC

Will anyone be at the rally on October 30th?  I plan to attend if possible.  It is about an 8 hour drive from Knoxville.  If anyone plans t…

Started by Richard J Taylor

1 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by LarryL

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service