Politics (1,599)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

When I am asked what my race is on questionaires, I don't answer it.

When we had our most recent census it asked me my race.  I have decided a while ago there is no good reason to ask this question.  We are a…

Started by Earther

10 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Earther

It's Actually the Democrat's Fault!

Apparently, the Dem's are just as responsible for the fall of our financial institutions as are the Republicans. I was reading about this i…

Started by HotMess

12 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Jim DePaulo

In the Critical Times in Which We live...

...why did only 40% of registered voters bother to vote? Are Americans apathetic, frustrated or disgusted, or is it a case of feeling com…

Started by Jim DePaulo

5 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Abnormal

Post Sanity: What we are up against

Well, so much for reason civil discourse.  Below are a small sampling of the posts to "Mark Levin's" facebook wall. in response to his post…

Started by LarryL

7 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Tell Me Your Views on the Tea Party

I would like to do a piece on my blog, Releasing Religion, regarding mixing God & government.  And I'd like to know what opinions peopl…

Started by Maia Rodriguez

448 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Park Bierbower

Russia

People in the USA dont understand that Russia is democracy now. Also they need to know they are not these cold harded people

Started by Julian Harden

3 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

What Do the Mid-term Election Results Tell Us?

The first returns are coming in and it looks bleak. The Tea Party and it's corporate handlers seem to have succeeded in getting some real m…

Started by Phil

33 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by godfree inseaofred

Atheist presidential candidate

Ok, so I need to admit right off the bat that I am the creator of everything I am posting below and yes, I am attempting to spread the word…

Started by Michael Brinkley

8 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Michael Brinkley

Rude & Uncivil, Giving 'Em Hell

The following is by Paul Krugman and appeared in the New York Times.   Aha. I almost forgot to mention this, but one of the surprises of…

Started by Phil

4 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by LarryL

No Public Option, No Abortions

Is anyone as incensed as I am that the Repubs and probably the Blue Dogs are allowing the debate on health care reform to degenerate into a…

Started by James M. Martin

41 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service