Politics (1,540)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Psywar,the fine art of manipulation.

This is both a fasinateing and disturbing program. Do give it a watch.http://exposureroom.com/members/Durruti/f8bb07c6a12646e199602f6d16d53

Started by Goz

0 Aug 24, 2010

Don't You Just Love It!

The hypocrisy of both Jews and Christians is rearing its head vis-a-vis the Manhattan mosque. Newtie is bringing it all to a head by compar…

Started by James M. Martin

36 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by James M. Martin

Australia's first female atheist ex-Prime Minister

Power’s in balance after rise of the crossbenchers LABOR has been swept away by strong swings in NSW and Queensland, leaving Australia fac…

Started by Фелч Гроган

6 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Фелч Гроган

Troops punished for refusing a religious concert

http://www.truth-out.org/troops-punished-after-refusing-attend-evangelical-concert62504

Started by John Larger

0 Aug 21, 2010

"..would remorselessly kill each other if meeting in person..." cons n' libs?

-", be they liberal or conservative"L O L.. sigh, thanks for nothing ye that voted for bush or any other earlier on of such stupidity towar…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Aug 21, 2010

QED Science and Scepticism Conference, Manchester 5-6/02/2011 (Sceptivism; UK-Centric)

Sceptics and Science fans in the North West and surrounding counties - February 5th / 6th 2011 - TWO WHOLE ROTATIONS OF THE PLANET EARTH A…

Started by Richard Healy

0 Aug 18, 2010

Republicans==Democrats, Republicans!=conservative, Democrats!=liberal

I would probably fit into some of the stereotypes for a right winger:  totally into low taxes and smaller government.  I start to go off tr…

Started by anagama

1 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Terry McCoy

Why are so many atheists pro-abortion-rights?

I'll comprimise. I don't like the term entirely, but it'll do. Just like there are pro-gun-rights and pro-gambling-rights (and there used t…

Started by Christopher Peter Robinson

183 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Simon JM

Concealed Carry in Utah - the current gun fest, reminiscent of the wild west.

Two Headlines;  This . . .       And this . . .     By Brandon Loomis The Salt Lake Tribune   Updated 31 minutes ago   Some state lawm…

Started by D R Hosie

5 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Ronnie Swain

Arguing politics with right wingers is like arguing with creationists

Everything they say is based on beliefs, not evidence.  They seem to have no interest in an honest discussion of the facts.  Instead they h…

Started by LarryL

155 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Jaume

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service