Politics (1,549)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Political Ideology

Hi there! I am a conservative Atheist. Regardless of my personal beliefs I'll always be conservative! What do consider yourself?

Started by Adam

43 23 minutes ago
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

Arizona Governor Jan Brewer creates a State FAITH Department!!!!!!!

Arizona's Governor Brewer is known for pushing her conservative religious agendas but this latest move seems unconstitutional - not to ment…

Started by LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist

1 16 hours ago
Reply by Loren Miller

The Martyrdom of Jeffrey Edward Fowle, Tourist With a Bible in a Dynastic "Atheist" State

As he was leaving North Korea earlier this year, Jeffrey Edward Fowle got taken in by police and charged with a very serious crime in that…

Started by James M. Martin

0 22 hours ago

Rushdoony Showdown: Time is on Our Side (Isn't It?)

In his groundbreaking "New Atheist" best seller, The End of Faith, Sam Harris persuasively argued that the most dangerous thing on earth is…

1 on Saturday
Reply by Loren Miller

Fox News Announces Choice of Mascot for Advertising Purposes, Proving Fair & Balanced After All

This is the new mascot of Fox News. Never mind that he is the evil twin of Teller, the partner of Penn on Showtime.

5 on Thursday
Reply by Pat

On trial in Indiana for Feticide.

wsbt.com   "The St. Joseph County prosecutor filed a feticide charge against her last week in addition to a felony neglect charge. The coal…

Started by Sentient Biped

0 on Wednesday

Global culture

Someone brought up a very interesting point to me:  when someone seems similar to us, we're liable to like them better.  This implies that…

Started by Luara

4 Aug 27
Reply by Joan Denoo

The Christian Right Is Scoring Big Political Victories, State by State

I hate to appear alarmist, but there’s a real "make your day" article in AlterNet News today.   http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/c

Started by Bertold Brautigan

10 Aug 26
Reply by Sentient Biped

Will Westoboro Baptist Church Picket in Iraq?

Holy mole!   Westboro Baptist Church Accepts Comedians Offer of Free Trip to Iraq..   Really if he can't afford it, we should crowd-source…

12 Aug 24
Reply by Sentient Biped

Wow! Moses and Ramses Were as White as Noah!

thinkprogress, "The unbearable whiteness of Moses" I know the bible is fiction mixed with legend mixed with fantasy mixed with a touch of…

8 Aug 21
Reply by Bill_Hicks_Worshipper

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service