Introductions (1,429)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The universe is a place full of wonder .

Be discerning. Recognize the universe is in you. Let your experiences make you wise. Let the joy of living pervade your days. Enjoy your pa…

Started by Joan Denoo

14 May 18
Reply by Joan Denoo

The Yearly Cost of Religious Tax Exemptions: $71,000,000,000

The issue of religious tax preferment is especially relevant now because the number of Americans living outside any religious tradition con…

Started by Tim

2 May 17
Reply by Tim

Agnosticism validity

I am an agnostic; I do not pretend to know what many ignorant men are sure of. Clarence Darrow Do you agree with the following quote?

Started by Tim

2 May 17
Reply by Asa Watcher

Do you believe that most Christians, specifically, cannot accept others beliefs?

Thought's?

Started by Tim

29 May 16
Reply by Tim

Atheists are disorganized

Is this true?  If so, why?

Started by Raj

17 May 14
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

Islam

When I was a child, I thought Arabic was Allah’s mother tongue.

Started by taslima nasrin

4 May 14
Reply by Michael Penn

RUNNING FOR OFFICE

Any American can run for political office if he/she has enough money, a basic knowledge of politics, a fair education and a talent for spea…

Started by Stephen Gunn

18 May 14
Reply by Michael Penn

Hello Atheist Nexus members, Arp here!

Dear fellow members, How are you guys doing? This is Arp here. I am an Indian. I was born in a Hindu family. As I grew up, I found the Hi…

Started by Arp

26 May 12
Reply by Arp

Subliminal Messages on gods not dead the movie

http://deistspot.blogspot.com/2014/05/16-subliminal-messages-on-gods-not-dead.html hello guys , i've been recently reading some magnificent…

Started by TheoreticalPhysicist Sinag

1 May 11
Reply by Michael Penn

The Faithful

Would Christians believe this? One night, Muhammad, accompanied by the angel Gabriel, flew on the back of a winged, horse, named Buraq, whe…

Started by Stephen Gunn

16 May 11
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Idaho Spud replied to Joan Denoo's discussion My gravesite inscription
3 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Christine's discussion What exactly is "sin" anyway??
13 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Joan Denoo's discussion My gravesite inscription
15 minutes ago
Luara replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Eradicating the Faith Virus - A Conversation with Peter Boghossian
17 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Homosexuals are possessed by fart demons. in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
29 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Homosexuals are possessed by fart demons. in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
33 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Pandarius's discussion When the solution is simple, God is answering. - Albert Einstein
38 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Homosexuals are possessed by fart demons. in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
53 minutes ago
Luara replied to Pandarius's discussion When the solution is simple, God is answering. - Albert Einstein
1 hour ago
Ted Foureagles replied to satyam dangi's discussion Do we need to change the entire spectrum of human civilization ?
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Homosexuals are possessed by fart demons. in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
1 hour ago
The Devian replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Why Does Prince George Have Brown Eyes? in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service