Introductions (1,463)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Church I was raised in..

Bread of Life Church (now New Life Church) While we attended this church throughout my childhood, there were a lot of changes. They start…

Started by Misha C

12 Jul 8
Reply by Misha C

Cosmos 2

As an Ocean tug Capt it is impossible to watch programs with any semblance of regularity or continuity, So I buy DVD sets when available an…

Started by James Paul Miller

8 Jul 7
Reply by matthew greenberg

introducing Freethinker 31

Hi   I am new to this website and  also new  to Atheism......I was born and raised  Jewish  and  had my Bar Mitzvah  at age  13....I had to…

Started by Freethinker31

9 Jul 7
Reply by Freethinker31

If you don’t approve of the church then don’t take part in its rituals

I often wonder how many atheist sit in church each Sunday going to the motions of singing hymns, receiving communion and praying to a god t…

Started by John Aultman

8 Jul 6
Reply by Sentient Biped

Is theocratic violence on the rise?

With the stand off at the Bundy ranch and the killing of two police officers in Las Vegas, are these isolated instances, or a reflection of…

Started by Joe

10 Jul 6
Reply by Sentient Biped

EVOLUTION OF SPIRITUALITY GOES BACK MILLIONS OF YEARS

My idea of why so many people believe in invisible supernatural entities is fear of the unknown; death being the major factor. This has bee…

Started by Stephen Gunn

5 Jul 5
Reply by jay H

Hobby Lobby does invest in birth control

They need to change their name to Hypocrisy Lobby.  http://money.cnn.com/2014/07/01/investing/hobby-lobby-401k-contraception/index.html?hp

Started by John Aultman

1 Jul 2
Reply by Michael Penn

Now with the intro.

Hey my name is Bj, and I'm new here. I'm a former Christian, New Ager, New Thought all around mystic. My upbringing was in Fundamentalist C…

Started by BJ Saylor

15 Jul 2
Reply by booklover

Might as well start with my life story, right?

Well, the introduction forum exists, I know what to do:  Hi, my name is Josh and I'm a former Christian.  I'm still at the point where full…

Started by Joshua 'flobi' Hatfield

43 Jul 2
Reply by Fallen Angel

ROOTS OF SPIRITUALITY

My idea of why so many people believe in invisible supernatural entities is fear of the unknown; death being the major factor. This has bee…

Started by Stephen Gunn

1 Jun 27
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service