Atheist Nexus Logo

Introductions (1,604)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why Atheists Are Hated: A Thorough Explanation

Theists and the Muslim and Christian variety are a very hateful bunch. We non believers, agnostics, and non Muslims and non Christian are h…

Started by Chuck Roast

5 Apr 21
Reply by Chuck Roast

What if God revealed himself to you?

I have an untreatable neuromuscular disorder. A Christian friend of mine said to me "if God revealed himself to you by curing you would you…

Started by Thomas Pietrocarli

55 Apr 21
Reply by Patricia

Catholic Church's Return To Exorcism Makes It Possibly The Dumbest Religion On Earth!

This article, if it bears any truth? Is somewhat alarming to any rational individual.  The Rise Of Exorcism In The Catholic Church This art…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

21 Apr 20
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Hello.

Hello, My name is Jeremy Beck. I'm a writer and multimedia artist in Georgia. I write transgressive horror lit. I've been published once, i…

Started by Jeremy Beck

8 Apr 20
Reply by Michael Penn

Speaking In Tongues, Pentecostal Nonsense, Glossolalia, It's All Fake!!

I was a member in a Pentecostal church and I pulled a sting that proved beyond any doubt that speaking in tongues is a fraudulent, con job.…

2 Apr 18
Reply by Patricia

Retrospective Evidentualism is the Jehovah Witness Fallacy?!

I've been reading the latest publications from the Jehovah Witnesses, delivered to my door of course so I don't have to waste time trying t…

8 Apr 16
Reply by Michael Penn

Hello from Missouri

Hello everyone, Joined yesterday so I guess I should introduce myself.  Actually, I've been a member here before, don't remember how many y…

Started by Trisha Sander

40 Apr 15
Reply by Trisha Sander

''I am so made, I cannot believe.''

..I think this was said to Blaise Pascal in response to his wager. If you can help me out by finding the source of the original quote it wo…

Started by Mark Arellius

15 Apr 13
Reply by Bizu

Is Everyone Going Crazy?

I’m thinking recently that everyone is going crazy. Are people really insane or is it just me? I’m taking my real life situations and as…

Started by Michael Penn

32 Apr 12
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I Have Faith" <=> "I Don't Have Knowledge and Prefer To Remain Ignorant!"

Are you getting very tired of idiots who think Faith means something useful or even good? I know patience is wearing thin with such idiots,…

43 Apr 12
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service