Introductions (1,427)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

just a question

Is there any research out there that links the structure of Catholicism with the structure of organized crime?

Started by David Sutton

5 May 26
Reply by John Aultman

God provides the best explanation of the origin of the universe?

Given the scientific evidence we have about our universe and its origins, and bolstered by arguments presented by philosophers for centurie…

Started by Nero

8 May 25
Reply by Nero

Do you help stop religious encroachment?

If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything. Malcolm X This quote means a lot to me, it got me off my ass! I use to sit on…

Started by Nero

8 May 24
Reply by Michael Penn

Favorite reason for not believing in the Christian God. I know this is some low hanging fruit but.....

I just joined and just wanted to throw this out there.  This is one I feel very strongly about.  How could I believe in and worship a God t…

Started by Shawn louden

9 May 23
Reply by Nero

P for prayer

Prayer does not change God, but it changes him who prays. Soren Kierkegaard I know the existence of god is an a priori assertion by Soren,…

Started by Nero

7 May 22
Reply by Michael Penn

Hello. Finding my way.

I'll be brief.  I'm so new to this, I don't really believe it myself.  I really mean that.  All my [adult] life, I have been obsessed with …

Started by levi

28 May 19
Reply by booklover

ARE YOU AN ATHEIST?

Have you ever been in a conversation with a believer or a group of believers and because of where the conversation is going, someone asks y…

Started by Stephen Gunn

18 May 19
Reply by Sentient Biped

The universe is a place full of wonder .

Be discerning. Recognize the universe is in you. Let your experiences make you wise. Let the joy of living pervade your days. Enjoy your pa…

Started by Joan Denoo

14 May 18
Reply by Joan Denoo

The Yearly Cost of Religious Tax Exemptions: $71,000,000,000

The issue of religious tax preferment is especially relevant now because the number of Americans living outside any religious tradition con…

Started by Tim

2 May 17
Reply by Tim

Agnosticism validity

I am an agnostic; I do not pretend to know what many ignorant men are sure of. Clarence Darrow Do you agree with the following quote?

Started by Tim

2 May 17
Reply by Asa Watcher

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service