Introductions (1,463)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mission Congo

There is a documentary about Pat Robertson diverting humanitarian aid to fund his diamond mine interests. I have heard a fair amount about…

Started by paul babcock

2 Aug 4
Reply by Michael Penn

Mission Congo

There is a documentary about Pat Robertson diverting humanitarian aid to fund his diamond mine interests. I have heard a fair amount about…

Started by paul babcock

0 Aug 3

The Psychological Benefits of Being a Atheist

Tony Sobrado writes about how the world, existence and general human and physical understanding is more rationally comprehensible as an ath…

Started by Joe

1 Aug 1
Reply by Michael Penn

Theo Van Gogh

Quote from Theo Van Gogh publicizing his book one year before his assassination by a Muslim extremist. “This book is called 'Allah Knows Be…

Started by Stephen Gunn

2 Jul 31
Reply by Sentient Biped

‘There are no wild cows’: Neil deGrasse Tyson slams ‘fear factor’ over GMOs

‘There are no wild cows’: Neil deGrasse Tyson slams ‘fear factor’ over GMOs What Tyson does not address is hybridized flora and fauna are u…

Started by Joan Denoo

5 Jul 31
Reply by Sentient Biped

Planet of the Women

http://www.dnaindia.com/lifestyle/report-planet-of-the-women-1700432 "A new book by a leading geneticist foresees a sexless new world wher…

Started by Future

5 Jul 29
Reply by The Flying Atheist

A Most Disturbing Book

I spend a great deal of time in the car, and I pass the time with audio books. I’ve finished hundreds of them over the last few years, and…

Started by Future

4 Jul 24
Reply by Freethinker31

FROM THE WORD OF GOD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT

Ezekiel 37:1-10 “The hand of the LORD was upon me, and he brought me out by the Spirit of the LORD and set me in the middle of a valley;…

Started by Stephen Gunn

5 Jul 24
Reply by Freethinker31

Religious liberty belongs to everyone, not just the religious right

Religious liberty belongs to everyone, not just the religious right "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or…

Started by Joan Denoo

0 Jul 23

Mark Twain's "The War Prayer"

Mark Twain's "The War Prayer" Mothers, fathers, spouses, children, family, friends, loved ones pray for a son or daughter going off to war,…

Started by Joan Denoo

23 Jul 15
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service