Introductions (1,531)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Neil deGrasse Tyson - Reason & Faith are Irreconcilable

Neil doing what he does best. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy5yWdVHv3o

Started by John Aultman

0 Dec 19, 2014

Hi! From Soren Sagan

Hello! This is a very good community and I am pleased to be a part of it. I am from Toronto, Canada. I like to write and read about atheism…

Started by Soren Sagan

5 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by Michael Penn

Farewell, Michelle Bachmann

As columnist Charles Pierce put it earlier, Michelle Bachmann is being "raptured back to Minnesota." She gave a farewell address to Congres…

Started by Bertold Brautigan

26 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

Postponed Introduction

Hello, I postponed my introduction so that I could read the posts and find out what sort of people are here. I also joined the Atheist Nex…

Started by Rasheeda Nizam

4 Dec 13, 2014

Greetings from Eclectic

Hi all, For the mandatory introduction: I have been an atheist for quite a few years now. I am interested in psychology and philosophy, as…

Started by Mequa

5 Dec 12, 2014
Reply by John Aultman

The Dog Delusion: Pope Francis proclaims that all animals will go to heaven

http://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2014/12/09/the-dog-delusion-pope-francis-proclaims-that-all-animals-will-go-to-heaven/ I just want…

Started by Bertold Brautigan

24 Dec 9, 2014

Hello there

Joined a few days ago and looking forward to meeting more likeminded people. Most of my friends are Christian or Spiritual and we respect e…

Started by Aaron King

3 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Loren Miller

Bill Donohue: Non-Religious People Need Therapy Since They Die Prematurely And Are Disproportionately Insane

…

Started by Future

8 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Michael Penn

The Most Logical Reasoning For Creation Ever

Those of you who believe in evolution are probably very proud that your ancestors were apes (animals). Some even imitate them. According to…

Started by Brian George

12 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Freethinker31

If we don't talk about it, how can we solve it?

So many times we hesitate to talk about beliefs of Agnostics, Atheists, Brights, Freethinkers, Humanists, Rational Responses, Secular Human…

Started by Joan Denoo

3 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service