Introductions (1,434)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Remember the Sabbath or you gotta be shitten me

Yet another example of ignorance personified by the followers of Yahweh.    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6mJsBIXcDI&list=PL54A57FF9

Started by John Aultman

6 Jun 2
Reply by Pat

JESUS, SON OF WHOM?

In the New Testament Jesus' genealogy lead to the House of David through his father Joseph. Matthew, Mark and Luke each trace the genealogy…

Started by Stephen Gunn

12 Jun 1
Reply by sk8eycat

Jesus on the cross.

Jesus died for our sins. But if he is still alive, what was the sacrifice? If He asked God why He was forsaken when He was on the cross and…

Started by Stephen Gunn

13 Jun 1
Reply by Michael Penn

Religious Family Values

Who among us doesn't want the best for our children? Often, parents are certain they know what's best for their progeny, even if their offs…

Started by Pat

20 May 31
Reply by Pat

Religious Family Values II

Great responses to the original 'Religious Family Values' post.  Many of the comments got me thinking. I totally understand everyone's ire…

Started by OhCaptainMyCaptain

0 May 31

Homophobia

I work with a southern baptist who thinks since he excepts homosexuals, mind you not the sin, Then why can't homosexuals except his choice…

Started by Tim

78 May 28
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

Tattooing a trend dating back to 5000 bc?

How can anyone assert tattooing as a trend when it dates back to 5000 bc? It has been in almost every culture and Continent since man start…

Started by Nero

7 May 26
Reply by Michael Penn

oganized crime vs organized religion?

Thank-you for your responses between the structure of organized crime vs Catholicism? But. Does this only apply to Catholics or would this…

Started by David Sutton

1 May 26
Reply by Michael Penn

just a question

Is there any research out there that links the structure of Catholicism with the structure of organized crime?

Started by David Sutton

5 May 26
Reply by John Aultman

God provides the best explanation of the origin of the universe?

Given the scientific evidence we have about our universe and its origins, and bolstered by arguments presented by philosophers for centurie…

Started by Nero

8 May 25
Reply by Nero

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service