Atheist Nexus Logo

Introductions (1,575)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bless the Lard! Glory!

Bless the Lard, everybody! I just recently became aware of this glorious community after the Lard magically caused me to see a link to it w…

Started by Jeff Reid

4 Mar 22
Reply by Patricia

Patton Oswalt's comments on Atheism

I don't really agree with all of Oswalt's comments, but noting them here:http://www.salon.com/2015/03/11/salons_patton_oswalt_peace_summit/

Started by jlaz

0 Mar 15

Transhumanist Non-Theist here!

Greetings to all! I go by many names but right now you can call me Aeon. I am a non binary / cyborg gendered Transhumanist non-theist. I l…

Started by Aeon Babel-VI

1 Mar 15
Reply by Daniel W

Physician Assisted Suicide.

My stance on this is that it should be accepted by the medical community. I am sure I'm not the only one to go through the unfortunate ex…

Started by Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish

24 Mar 14
Reply by Bill_Hicks_Worshipper

Hi, I'm new

I'm not exactly sure what to expect here, so I'll go ahead and introduce myself and see what I find.  I'm a wife and mom (2 kids, 3rd on th…

Started by Amy B

30 Mar 14
Reply by Michael Penn

The United States involvement in the Middle East

We were having a discussion on the Hopolophobia thread, and as so often happens, we started talking about everything but that.  It was gett…

Started by Donald L. Engel

100 Mar 10
Reply by Joan Denoo

City of Warren Mayor Jim Fouts compares Atheists to Nazis & KKK (both had/have Christian leadership)

I find this rather Comical that a city mayor has absolutely no idea of what separation of church and state as specified in the US first ame…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

2 Mar 9
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Introducing myself

Hello! I am new on Atheist Nexus, and since i joyfully and interested sniffing around in forums, groups, blogs and the chat, i thought a pr…

Started by Rosita

11 Mar 5
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

mr deity: fuck the pope

Not sure if this is a prior post but here goes.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xDnxv6eFNg

Started by John Aultman

7 Feb 27
Reply by Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish

Dinosaur Deniers Fundy

MockFaith.com Religious Nooze Desk.

Started by Mockfaith Now

0 Feb 22

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service