Introductions (1,473)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

why do only humans believe in gods where as no species does?

I have a question for all my athiest friends and comrades that why only humans needs religion and all that shit . We need religion because…

Started by Dhruv Kumar Ghosh

7 Sep 16
Reply by Travis Hedglin

Free From Voices In Head

It seems whether or not you add Oil into the Equation, The people doing the Fighting are doing so because they are hearing instructions fro…

Started by James Paul Miller

0 Sep 14

Jehovah's Witness Apologetics

Hello fellow atheists, I am wondering if anyone out there has any experience with Jehovah's Witnesses and their theological apologetics. I…

Started by Jay Whitney

10 Sep 12
Reply by Gwaithmir

Guns, Children, and Death

How ironic is it that a man who works at a gun range is shot, and killed, by a nine year old? The man was teaching her to shoot an uzi. I k…

Started by k.h. ky

49 Sep 11
Reply by Freethinker31

Canadian Egyptian Atheist/Anti-theist

Hello all, My name is David Agaybi.  I'm a 37 year old Egyptian born and Canadian raised atheist/anti-theist.  Since I could remember, I'v…

Started by David A.

5 Sep 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

The stubbornness of ignorance

This video says it all. I'm tired of people believing that this country was founded on xianity, when people lived here for thousands of ye…

Started by Cory "The Fox"

2 Sep 6
Reply by Cory "The Fox"

Atheist or Humanist Hub for People's Climate March?

I was surprised not to see an Atheist or Secular Humanist Hub organizing for the People's Climate March in New York on September 21st. Is a…

Started by Tim McElligott

3 Sep 4
Reply by Tim McElligott

How rude of me!

Oh, hey!  Here I am, posting away without even a jot nor a tittle of introduction.  I do apologize. I'm 55, been an atheist since I was 12…

Started by ShroudedAtheist

10 Aug 30
Reply by booklover

FEAR NOT, THE IRS ISN’T COLLUDING WITH ANGRY ATHEISTS

Congressional nut jobs colliding with reality yet again. http://religiondispatches.org/fear-not-the-irs-isnt-colluding-with-angry-atheists

Started by Bertold Brautigan

1 Aug 29
Reply by Future

Howdy, y'all

Just wanted to introduce myself, as that seems the right thing to do for someone who just joined A/N. (No, my name isn't really Nick Bottom…

Started by Nick Bottom

13 Aug 22
Reply by ShroudedAtheist

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Patricia replied to chares martel's discussion Boring post thread
6 minutes ago
chares martel replied to chares martel's discussion Boring post thread
10 minutes ago
booklover commented on Richard C Brown's group learnerscoffeeshack
10 minutes ago
Patricia replied to chares martel's discussion Boring post thread
15 minutes ago
chares martel posted discussions
37 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to chares martel's discussion The benefits of flushing Religion
59 minutes ago
Joan Denoo commented on Joan Denoo's blog post ...And What If I'm Wrong?
59 minutes ago
Patricia replied to chares martel's discussion The benefits of flushing Religion
1 hour ago
Freethinker31 replied to Atheist Andrea's discussion Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo commented on Davey Lee's group Climate Concerns
1 hour ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"Well ... that was interesting. One day waiting in the jury pool, and with half an hour left in the day, I and several others were dismissed."
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Male Gamers Target Female Gamers in the group Geek & Nerd Haven
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service