Atheist Nexus Logo

Introductions (1,577)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

''I am so made, I cannot believe.''

..I think this was said to Blaise Pascal in response to his wager. If you can help me out by finding the source of the original quote it wo…

Started by Mark Arellius

15 Apr 13
Reply by Bizu

Is Everyone Going Crazy?

I’m thinking recently that everyone is going crazy. Are people really insane or is it just me? I’m taking my real life situations and as…

Started by Michael Penn

32 Apr 12
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I Have Faith" <=> "I Don't Have Knowledge and Prefer To Remain Ignorant!"

Are you getting very tired of idiots who think Faith means something useful or even good? I know patience is wearing thin with such idiots,…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

43 Apr 12
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Fox (and friends) News U.S.: The Most Ignorant, Fallacious and Idiotic News Service On The Planet!

I was astounded at the sheer stupidity and fallaciousness of this Fox News report concerning the city in Wisconsin which has now protected…

9 Apr 6
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Christianity Was Mostly To Blame For The Holocaust!

I'm getting really sick of idiots wrongly and continually coming at me, claiming that Hitler was an atheist and atheism had a hand in the H…

111 Apr 4
Reply by Patricia

63 degrees in Antarctica

Scientists have measured what is likely the highest temperature ever on Antarctica: 63.5 degrees Fahrenheit (17.5 Celsius). The measurement…

Started by Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish

14 Apr 2
Reply by Michael Penn

Why Good Friday is Evidence That Jesus Never Existed?

Notice that there is a definite date for the Birth of Jesus, December 25, where there were only a few witnesses. Yet a variable date for th…

7 Apr 2
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Easter Is Celebrating The Mesopotamian Deity Ishtar (pron. easter), Has Nothing To Do With Jesus Christ.

The goddess Ishtar (pronounced easter) was celebrated for many centuries prior to the existence of Jesus Christ, it was Constantine and his…

24 Apr 1
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

FOXES IN THE HEN HOUSE

Every now and then we seem to have a fox that tries to get into the hen house. They find the little door and sneak in, lie to us, and sa…

Started by Michael Penn

12 Apr 1
Reply by tom sarbeck

Secular Humanism Teaches Christians How To Be Moral?

I love the Christian argument from morality.  Why? You may ask. Because it is a classic Argument From Ignorance Fallacy! Total ignorance of…

25 Mar 29
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service