Atheist Nexus Logo

Introductions (1,596)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The psyche of god

I think god was abused by an uncle, Ubergod, when he was five billion years old, a mere toddler. The memory of that ungodly event left a de…

Started by George Chase

4 May 15
Reply by George Chase

Fact: God created the Universe.

We know it is true. How? Look outside your window! Voila! Is there a universe out there? Duh! Furthermore he (God) took notes! Accurately r…

Started by George Chase

16 May 15
Reply by Christopher Cosgrove

Nutjob Rick Santorum Hints GOP's Loss & Christianity's Decline Is From Lack Of Anti-Abortion Retard Candidates.

I often don't believe much that I read from "RawStory" news, but this one is worthy of a plug, just for the stir value alone! Link to the R…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

22 May 15
Reply by Grinning Cat

Open Theists struggle with "free will."

Here is an Open Theist proposition, see if you can saw a button onto this. Open theists, who hold the proposition that everything, even the…

Started by George Chase

19 May 14
Reply by Michael Penn

On the Nature of Mathematics.

"Many mathematicians feel that they don’t invent mathematical structures, they just discover them—that these mathematical structures exist.…

Started by George Chase

11 May 13
Reply by Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish

EL AL does not fly on Shabbat.

I was always under the impression that EL AL is the "National Airline of Israel," owned and operated by the Israeli government. Based on th…

Started by George Chase

1 May 12
Reply by Loren Miller

Hello From Greenville, NC

Hi, I'm Emily. I just joined AN and wanted to say hi. my husband and I just moved to NC from Upstate NY but we're both originally from KY.…

Started by ecisco

11 May 12
Reply by k.h. ky

Why Do Christians and Muslims Hate Freedom Of Choice???

Christians and Muslims all talk about achieving a place in Heaven. This appears to be all some live and die for. Yet, they don't understand…

1 May 11
Reply by Loren Miller

Adam Miller, Faith Healer Fraud, Sues Skeptic for Youtube Exposure of His Fraudulent Claims!

Adam Miller, faith healer is a fraud, as he falsely claims to be a Health Care Professional. He has no qualifications, nor any verified med…

5 May 9
Reply by Michael Penn

INTRODUCTION

Hello, my name is Diane.I'm a life long resident of Alabama. After growing up in the baptist church, I went on a long spiritual jjourney th…

Started by BamaGal

7 May 9
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service