Introductions (1,430)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

EVOLUTION OF SPIRITUALITY GOES BACK MILLIONS OF YEARS

My idea of why so many people believe in invisible supernatural entities is fear of the unknown; death being the major factor. This has bee…

Started by Stephen Gunn

5 Jul 5
Reply by jay H

Hobby Lobby does invest in birth control

They need to change their name to Hypocrisy Lobby.  http://money.cnn.com/2014/07/01/investing/hobby-lobby-401k-contraception/index.html?hp

Started by John Aultman

1 Jul 2
Reply by Michael Penn

Now with the intro.

Hey my name is Bj, and I'm new here. I'm a former Christian, New Ager, New Thought all around mystic. My upbringing was in Fundamentalist C…

Started by BJ Saylor

15 Jul 2
Reply by booklover

Might as well start with my life story, right?

Well, the introduction forum exists, I know what to do:  Hi, my name is Josh and I'm a former Christian.  I'm still at the point where full…

Started by Joshua 'flobi' Hatfield

43 Jul 2
Reply by Fallen Angel

ROOTS OF SPIRITUALITY

My idea of why so many people believe in invisible supernatural entities is fear of the unknown; death being the major factor. This has bee…

Started by Stephen Gunn

1 Jun 27
Reply by Michael Penn

Who married you?

I'm getting married in October. We're both atheist and don't particularly like the idea of some dude in weird robes trying to give his imag…

Started by Matt H

30 Jun 26
Reply by Jessica Chen

My Science Glow Show

Hello everyone. Please allow me to share my Science Glow Show with you. It is a glow-in-the-dark black light art show consisting of about 1…

Started by Wilson Donald Rohan

5 Jun 23
Reply by Wilson Donald Rohan

Piper Chapman - atheist (Orange is the New Black)

http://skepchick.org/2013/08/atheism-on-orange-is-the-new-black/ just watching this show and caught this fun little rant: I believe in sc…

Started by matthew greenberg

2 Jun 23
Reply by Michael Penn

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM STEPHEN GUNN

For all those who have replied to some of my discussions; UNICORNS IN THE BIBLE and THE FAITHFUL AND THE BIBLE I, being two, I have an inte…

Started by Stephen Gunn

5 Jun 20
Reply by Patricia

THE FAITHFUL AND THE BIBLE I

How many of the faithful have really read the bible. Catholics do not teach their followers anything about it. The only thing they learn is…

Started by Stephen Gunn

14 Jun 18
Reply by sk8eycat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service