Introductions (1,629)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Magician or god?

Since I'm a religious follower (no, not of god) of women soccer, the last couple of weeks, I'm riveted to TV. Time between games (usually a…

Started by George Chase

2 Jun 12
Reply by Gerald Payne

Pray-Away-the-Gay.

Religion, specifically Christianity devised the diabolical idea, that everybody is a sinner. Humanity is guilty of the original sin - from…

Started by George Chase

16 Jun 12
Reply by Greg

No Hope For America, While It's Lawmakers Are Among The Dumbest People On Earth!

Time and time again, from around the world, we witness American judges making grandiose, ridiculous statements that demonstrate clearly tha…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

74 Jun 12
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

The Prostitute.

Centuries have past since Adam and Eve, generations came and went, begets followed begets, and the Israelites were ready to occupy the West…

Started by George Chase

7 Jun 10
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

The monster god.

If man created god - which we all agree he did - why on earth did he create a monster who is "...jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust,…

Started by George Chase

12 Jun 8
Reply by Joan Denoo

Louisiana's Science Education Act Is A Global Embarrassment For America!

Louisiana has it's Science Education Act that allows stupidity, like Creationism into the classroom. While America's Scientific Educatio…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

20 Jun 8
Reply by Patricia

The Kosher Salt.

Started watching the TV series, called "The Bible", and even after one episode I have no doubt, the bible is the greatest story ever told.…

Started by George Chase

0 Jun 7

On Moral Values

I'm an atheist: I have no fear of god; no respect of god; no admiration for god; I do not worship god; I do not believe that there is a sup…

Started by George Chase

8 Jun 7
Reply by George Chase

Personal god vs Impersonal god.

If I want to categorize my own belief about the possibility of the existence of a personal god, who interacts with my daily life, rewards a…

Started by George Chase

1 Jun 6
Reply by Michael Penn

The Greatest Sin.

Do you think Matt Slick is sick, listen to Brother Percy an Honorary True Christian, Forum Member at Landover Baptist Church, "Where the Wo…

Started by George Chase

25 Jun 5
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service