Introductions (1,476)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Greetings

Hello everyone, I've been on here a very short time. I found the site through PZ Meyers' blog. My hope is that this is a place I can finall…

Started by Justin Time

3 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Justin Time

Check-In From Eugene, Oregon.

Hello AN, This is my first exposure to anything atheist! I'm optimistic and excited about meeting good people and forging new friendships.…

Started by Andrew Mylko

4 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Andrew Mylko

Lifelong atheist (more or less)

I have a mixed family background; accidental, illegitimate offspring of a rich Iraqi student and dirt-poor East London scholarship girl who…

Started by lol mahmood

8 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by tom arcaro

Hey there.

After going to Catholic school my entire life and being surrounded by Catholic family and friends, I'm here basically to talk to people who…

Started by Cris

8 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Anne Halligan

Greetings from New York. Just out of Sobercircle.com

Going nuts over there at SC, but staying sober, and largely rational. I left sobercircle today, and I would like a social networking site t…

Started by wallflower

2 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Anne Halligan

Introducing Myself

Hello Everyone. I'm new to the site and glad to find it. I hope I can be myself here and say what I think. I've joined a few groups and wil…

Started by Mary Thompson

2 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Franklin Ayers

Salutations, you rational people, you!

Hello and welcome to my introductory post. I joined just yesterday in a fit of boredom and annoyance with the paucity of thinking, reasoni…

Started by Jack B. Nimble

10 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by JayBarti

Hello from Mexico and Houston, Tx.

Hi all, My primary residence is in Houston, Texas. However I spend most of my time in Mexico. Are there any groups of non-theists in Housto…

Started by Carolyn Simpson

6 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Carolyn Simpson

New to Atheist Nexus

Hi All, I'm a writer in Boston working on a book about the personal stories of atheists in the US, with particular emphasis on how we are h…

Started by Sarah Trachtenberg

20 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by Greywolf

New to the Nexus

Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a cancer researcher in Virginia, so I can't say that I don't know a lot of atheists (lots of s…

Started by Bio Ninja

1 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Herr G.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service