Introductions (1,426)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who am I?

Hello. My name is Gregory J. Iceson. That is at least the one that I feel most comfortable with, and which I hope to adopt once I get the o…

Started by Herr G.

4 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by Herr G.

Hi everyone

Hello from Seattle! I'm Laura, and I recently moved from Minnesota to the beautiful state of Washington. I was a member of CASH (campus at…

Started by L. Beck

8 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by L. Beck

Hello Everybody!

Great to meet you all. I'm originally from London, though now I live in Cambridge, MA where I'm a student at the Harvard Graduate School o…

Started by James Croft

3 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

Hello from Chicago!

Greetings! Quick introduction, I am Skurry, I am 25, and I live in downtown Chicago, Illinois with my wife and son. I enjoy reading, video…

Started by §kürrý

2 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Dave Rogers

A Feeling Man's Atheism

Alright, so I know I've been mostly lurking around this site for a few months now, but I've been putting off typing all of this out because…

Started by Shy_Metamorphosis

7 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Sixfeetunderthegun

Loud and Proud Atheist!!!

I am so happy to join you all on this wonderful site. :) I was born into a Catholic family, but stopped going to church when I was 16. I've…

Started by SecularHumanBN

13 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by SecularHumanBN

New member - how to parent in a xtian society?

Hi - I'm new to the Nexus - seems great so far! I'm an atheist mom of two little girls (1.5 and 3.5 yrs old). I would love to hear how othe…

Started by Linsay

4 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Linsay

Hi everyone :)

I'm new here, so this is just to say hello... & to admit that I'm excited about this network and the atmosphere here. Guess I'm current…

Started by Helen

5 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by tom arcaro

Howdy.

Howdy, ready for a long one? My name is Vincent, but all my friends call me Vinny. I was born many moons ago in Salem Mass. (Yes, that Sale…

Started by Vincent E.

3 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Vincent E.

Hello from a long-time listener, first time subscriber.

Hi all! I'm Bryan and I live on the Central Coast of California. It's not the most religious part of the world but it's a long way from rat…

Started by Bryan McManus

2 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Sixfeetunderthegun

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service