Introductions (1,503)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello. :)

Hi everyone! I wasn't planning on joining Atheist Nexus for a long time, but I changed my mind recently. I'm glad I did because this seems…

Started by Alex

4 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Goddamnation

Hello From South New Jersey

Hi everyone, I am excited to see a group like this. I have hated the power the church has held onto for years and felt alone. It seemed li…

Started by Janine

1 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by John D

Hello, Fellow Atheists :)

I'm Louisa. I joined this community after seeing it referenced to as "awesome" and I had to try it out for myself. I'm looking to make new…

Started by Louisa

3 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Michael Howard

Hello, I'm new! The old religious habits won't go away...

Hey everyone! I, of course, am new to this site and thrilled to be here. I've already looked through a bunch of the discussion topics and p…

Started by Christy Gonzalez

8 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by david hartley

Hi!

My english is bad, but 9 of 10 bullets from my AK-47 lie down right between the eyes... In my opinion, it maybe useful for further seculari…

Started by Vitus

5 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Vitus

I'm new and looking for new friends.

Hello! My name is Melanie, I reside in Fort Worth, Texas. I have one year twins. I recently joined this website to meet like minds. Hopeful…

Started by Melanie

11 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Kevin Hoecke

It's nice to know you're not alone. :)

Hey, I'm Jennifer. I've been living in India for the past 2 1/2 years. I don't know when I stopped believing in the religion of my parents,…

Started by Jennifer Michelle Barretto

17 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Kevin Hoecke

Welcome Pharyngulites!

Just noticed the massive influx of Pharyngulites to Atheist Nexus. Welcome! How great to see you all! From eaves-dropping on the Atheist N…

Started by Chrys Stevenson

15 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Chrys Stevenson

Godless sinner from Canada

I'm getting closer to 60 and can remember in my early youth believing in Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy. But I cannot r…

Started by Pete Watson

2 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Hi from another newbie

Hi, I just joined. I was raised Catholic, but throughout my teens and adulthood I considered myself agnostic. A few years ago, I finally de…

Started by Maryann Protz

2 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service