Introductions (1,502)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

hey!

Hey everyone. I'm fairly new here so I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a high school sophomore in Massachusetts. I've been an atheist for…

Started by Allie

8 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Bicky

Misplaced Illinois Woman in Eastern North Carolina

I'm here for several reasons, the most important is to make friends and learn. Are there other like-minded people near where I live? I'm al…

Started by Toni B

1 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Jaume

Hi, I'm Dave.

Hello non-theists! I was raised Catholic and attended Catholic school until just before highschool. Ironically, it was the Bible studies th…

Started by David Miller

5 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by David Miller

Here for Critical Thinking

I'm Mike Liddy, I'm an Atheist and I proud of it.

Started by Mike Liddy

2 Nov 3, 2009

New Person Intro

Hello. My name is Deborah. Californian. Married. No kids. Auditor. Humanistic atheist... Although I follow a bunch of atheist blogs and po…

Started by Deborah Berry

1 Nov 1, 2009

Hi

Here's the best I can sum up why I'm an atheist. Please understand this: You are not "you". You are not a divine spirit that a benevolent…

Started by Dave Dorsey

8 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Kevin Hoecke

God Defined

Hello everyone. I just found this site and simply had to post something on this blog to inform everyone of a fun project my friend Dan and…

Started by God Defined

5 Oct 29, 2009

A couple of incredible articles from yours truly!

Creationists; Rewriting history just got easier!: http://www.rustylime.com/show_article.php?id=3756; God needs your cash!: http://www.rust

Started by Jake Farr-Wharton

3 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Yet Another Newbie

Hi all, I am turning 50 one month from yesterday, and at long last I am embracing my non-beliefs. I have gone through a whole range of rel…

Started by M. Rose Walker

10 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by Morganna

Hello from Memphis

I'm new here but not new to Atheism. I actually have a site similar to this one except I do allow theists on mine and I also allow debates.…

Started by James

2 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by James

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
1 hour ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
2 hours ago
Grinning Cat replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
2 hours ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
2 hours ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
2 hours ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
2 hours ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
3 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck commented on Loren Miller's blog post Is god good?
3 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
3 hours ago
Jason Blair replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
3 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service