Introductions (1,431)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Come on atheists! You know the saying, "If you can't say anything nice..."

I am new to the Athiest Nexus. I've been on maybe a week or two. The discussions and blogs are fun to read, even if I don't have anything t…

Started by Not important

34 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by Luke

Hi people!

I just wanted to introduce myself to you. May name is Rafael I'm from Mexico (living here), I'm 15 years old and I'm an atheist :). I was r…

Started by Rafael H.

2 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Florida Free Thinker. Broke free of Cath/Privy school in 88-89.

Been hounded by friends and family for bringing up being atheist ever since. Damn shame. It's the year 2009 fer shyte's sake!

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

2 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Hello from Toronto, a very easy place to be an Atheist

Hello nexus, just heard about this place after searching for Atheist in Itunes and listening to the news blog. I've never been much for com…

Started by Matthew Hindley

6 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Peter LeSavage

Hello

Just like to say hello and its good that I'm not alone. I was raised Catholic, tormented with it's philosophy, learned, questioned, and fin…

Started by Peter LeSavage

4 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Peter LeSavage

Joining again

This is my second time joining AN. I first joined when it first appeared online. I got a little spooked as to who actually owns the site so…

Started by Amers1229

6 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Jeff Bigelow

Greetings from chilly England

Well, I've been lurking around on this site for a while now, so I thought it was about time I joined and introduced myself. I'm Miriam, a…

Started by Miriam

7 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Miriam

Greetings Atheists

Hello, I am Remi and I have been an Atheist for a little more then half my life. When I was 5 I wanted to become a priest so needless to sa…

Started by Remi Petch

3 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Martin Allen

Hello From Point Pleasant, NJ

My Wife and I are doing everything we can to make sure that the whole "religion" and "god" myth stay out of our child's life. It was hard e…

Started by Projectile Vomit

7 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Projectile Vomit

Doh god reason.

Sydni wrote an interesting post that got me thinking. I started to reply and it became more of an introduction so I moved it here. I never…

Started by JayBarti

2 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service