Introductions (1,363)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello From an Atheist Camel

Hello! Just joined atheist nexus and have no idea how to best interact with the commmunity. As an intro: I have been an atheist my whole l…

Started by dromedaryhump

9 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by dromedaryhump

new to here. saying hi. prob'ly wont say much else.

So, I'm guessing I'll post comments in the groups i've chosen to join and not much else. I'm not looking to meet people, just looking to re…

Started by KC the Great

6 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by Anne Halligan

Really procrastinating: posting an intro instead of doing what I am supposed to be doing!

Hi A|N! It is almost midnight-thirty, I am coming down from an adrenaline rush induced purging of my kids' junk on the floor (e.g., naked b…

Started by Michelle

4 Jul 20, 2009

New to the nexus

Hi all, I'm a longstanding atheist (despite the attempts of my Mormon in-laws to convert me) with very few like-minded friends and acquaint…

Started by Marci B

4 Jul 19, 2009

Greetings from Up North!

Hey there folks, figured I would take this opportunity to introduce myself to those who read these types of things. I write for a website c…

Started by George Karounis

1 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Yo.

Hey, everyone. My name is Quentin. Found Atheist Nexus via PZ Myers' blog. Super pumped to be here. My profile just about says it all and l…

Started by Sixfeetunderthegun

1 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

My Harrowing Experience With Religion

Hi all: Here's an abbreviated version of my background... I had the ill luck to be born to a family of Jehovah's Witnesses, and I literal…

Started by S.A. Alenthony

11 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by D'Holbach

New here.

Always been an atheist and thankful that instead of stomping it into my head my parents just never discussed any religion in the house and…

Started by Craig

6 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Craig

Athiest officially as of yesterday

Recently, as in the past 24 hours (and a few years in the making), I've personally come to the conclusion that I just will never come to te…

Started by arm3d

15 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Celtix1234

building strenght

My search for open minded black people has landed me here. Glad you guys exist. I salute and respect you. I am a consummate organizer, the…

Started by milton franklin

4 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Ralph Dumain

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service