Introductions (1,489)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello from Australia.

I came here because here the AFA site was down for which I blame the Christians. I live in Silverwater NSW. This place is full religious nu…

Started by atuanui

2 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by atuanui

Greetings and salutations!

Hi, all. I'm new to the community. I'm an ESL/EFL instructor and writer. I've recently (in the past year) decided to take my agnosticism of…

Started by Timo Ostrander

4 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Timo Ostrander

Hello sane people

Well at least I'm hoping most of you are sane, not believing in a Magic Sky Grandpa is an excellent start. My name's Galactus although in p…

Started by Galactus

2 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Johnsky

Hello from the Southern California Bible Belt

Hi there, My name is Alexis and I live in the Antelope Valley just North of Los Angeles. This is a very conservative, bible thumping commun…

Started by Alexis G.

10 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Gold Guy

Hello everyone

I just found this site the other day and was relieved. I live in Tennessee amidst enough churches that, when the end-o-days comes and every…

Started by Bets

0 Oct 17, 2009

Newb to the Nexus!

Hey y'all. I'm Dan. Started stumbling this evening and found this little website, and after reading some posts and watching some videos on…

Started by Dan Webber

7 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Joe Eversole

Hello. :)

Hi everyone! I wasn't planning on joining Atheist Nexus for a long time, but I changed my mind recently. I'm glad I did because this seems…

Started by Alex

4 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Goddamnation

Hello From South New Jersey

Hi everyone, I am excited to see a group like this. I have hated the power the church has held onto for years and felt alone. It seemed li…

Started by Janine

1 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by John D

Hello, Fellow Atheists :)

I'm Louisa. I joined this community after seeing it referenced to as "awesome" and I had to try it out for myself. I'm looking to make new…

Started by Louisa

3 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Michael Howard

Hello, I'm new! The old religious habits won't go away...

Hey everyone! I, of course, am new to this site and thrilled to be here. I've already looked through a bunch of the discussion topics and p…

Started by Christy Gonzalez

8 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by david hartley

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service