Introductions (1,453)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hi-I'm new here...

hi,as the title suggests I am new to this wonderful site only discovering it yesterday. Im a non-believer (I think I have been all my life)…

Started by Nathan Gear

3 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Louis Davout

Greetings from a Friendly Neighborhood Atheist!

Hi everyone! I've been on this site for a couple of days now and I thought I should introduce myself. My name is Kitty (not my real name as…

Started by Pastafarian Kitty

6 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Steve

Hello....

Hi everybody...new here...glad to meet you all...

Started by Green Juice

3 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Anne Halligan

Hello.

Hello AthiestNexus. I am glad to find a group of like minded people, to help shield me from all the nuttiness here in the Bible Belt.

Started by Prophetica Insipia

9 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Prophetica Insipia

Hello

I'm glad to be with fellow non-believers! I live in a small town in South West Nebraska and the bible thumping is loud. I'm a married fath…

Started by Spiffjiggins

1 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Zarathustra

Greets from Chi-town!

Hey all! I'm Tom Harris, and I found this community while looking for a good atheist podcast to listen to at work, and figured it would be…

Started by Tom Harris

2 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Tom Harris

Hi there

My story is pretty boring compared to some of the recent introductions. My family belonged to a very liberal Unitarian Universalist church…

Started by Liz Miller

7 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Liz Miller

About Myself

I’m living in US since 2000. I’m Cuban, and I’m trying to improve my English language skills by improving my understanding of the history,…

Started by Fidel Guerra

7 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by Diego

Allow myself to introduce...myself.

Yeah yeah I'm sure that's been used a dozen times but sometimes I can't help an homage to good comedy... I'm a decades-long atheist who wa…

Started by Amber

1 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by Kid

Time to introduce myself.

Hi All. Thought I would give you a quick introduction and a little background. I am from South Africa and currently live in the city of D…

Started by Robin Jackson

4 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by Nate

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service