Introductions (1,453)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bet you're wondering why I've called you here...

Now that I have your attention, my name is Trevor. Yet another in the long line of reformed Christers here at the Nexus. I've been five yea…

Started by Trevor Nelson

20 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Trevor Nelson

Hi, I'm new here.

I got here from PZ Myers's excellent Pharyngula blog, one of only two blogs I can be bothered to read daily. I'm pretty young, female, and…

Started by Lesath Scorpii

4 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by John D

For me it's religon vs logic & reason & religon,Got to go...

Hi,My name Karl i from Sweden. Religous pepople scares the sh*t outta me but mostly amuse me,in a adult humanbeing vs. kittie kind of way.i…

Started by Karl Andersson

6 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Karl Andersson

Hello from New Zealand

Hi everyone. I'm KJ, I've been an atheist for about a year now. Great to see that groups like this are flourishing!

Started by KJ

1 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Chrys Stevenson

Hey Ya'll...

I found the site thru the Atheist News Podcast, which I love. Nice to see some like minded folks. I'm from northern California-the Bay Area…

Started by Casey

1 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Jennifer E.

Hi! I'm new!

Good evening! I just joined this site today. My name is Tom. I am from Cincinnati, OH but am currently living in Charlotte, NC. I just grad…

Started by Thomas Seguin

1 Oct 3, 2009
Reply by Parallax

After years of soul searching

Hello everybody. Please allow me to introduce myself. l live in a small town in Switzerland. I live alone and travel a lot for work, all ov…

Started by Adrian

8 Oct 2, 2009
Reply by Adrian

Hello to the nontheistnet

I've recently joined your nice (I hesitate to call it little) place. On the tubes (read: internet) I go by Koschei, but you may abbreviate…

Started by Koschei

2 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Koschei

Hello, my name is Melissa, and I'm an Atheist.

I am 27 and from the Mid-West of the United States. I grew up 60 miles south of Chicago Illinois. I currently reside in North-Western India…

Started by Melissa

3 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Tom Harris

Frustrated With Explaining Myself to the Delusional: "Praying for You".

Ahh, what a relief it is to be here! In my everyday life, for the most part, I keep my atheism to myself. Since we all know that, for the m…

Started by Michelle

4 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Michelle

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service