Introductions (1,426)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello

Been a member for about a month or two, but haven't taken the time to introduce myself. I'm from the Kansas City area and a moderately acti…

Started by Marshall

2 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Marshall

Hi everyone!

Hello! I am a long time atheist from Connecticut looking for intelligent discussion and to chat with other atheists. :)

Started by Renee

0 Sep 24, 2009

New girl in the neighbourhood

Hi there! I've just joined this community because I'd love to be in touch with other non-theist people. I was raised as a roman catholic an…

Started by Kira

8 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Louis Davout

Hi-I'm new here...

hi,as the title suggests I am new to this wonderful site only discovering it yesterday. Im a non-believer (I think I have been all my life)…

Started by Nathan Gear

3 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Louis Davout

Greetings from a Friendly Neighborhood Atheist!

Hi everyone! I've been on this site for a couple of days now and I thought I should introduce myself. My name is Kitty (not my real name as…

Started by Pastafarian Kitty

6 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Steve

Hello....

Hi everybody...new here...glad to meet you all...

Started by Green Juice

3 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Anne Halligan

Hello.

Hello AthiestNexus. I am glad to find a group of like minded people, to help shield me from all the nuttiness here in the Bible Belt.

Started by Prophetica Insipia

9 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Prophetica Insipia

Hello

I'm glad to be with fellow non-believers! I live in a small town in South West Nebraska and the bible thumping is loud. I'm a married fath…

Started by Spiffjiggins

1 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Zarathustra

Greets from Chi-town!

Hey all! I'm Tom Harris, and I found this community while looking for a good atheist podcast to listen to at work, and figured it would be…

Started by Tom Harris

2 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Tom Harris

Hi there

My story is pretty boring compared to some of the recent introductions. My family belonged to a very liberal Unitarian Universalist church…

Started by Liz Miller

7 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Liz Miller

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service