Introductions (1,504)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Imagine a World Where:

Howdy Folks, I am new here and I just thought I'd put out these nice points for everyone to enjoy. These points are nice things mentioned i…

Started by Steve Nelson

2 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Steve Nelson

Greetings

New to the site, nice to meet you! See a lot of names and faces I recognise. Looks like a great networking site.

Started by Peter Harrison

3 Jan 6, 2010

Hi - New to the site

Hello, I live in Raleigh, NC, with my husband and two of my three children (one is out on his own already--hooray!). I enjoy reading Frien…

Started by Carmen Zepp

6 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Katharine Grate

Good Day to You!

Hello there all, my wife and I live across the Currituck Sound from the Outer Banks of NC. I have been through many different religions loo…

Started by Doug Bates

1 Dec 30, 2009
Reply by Kalypso

Greetings

Hello everyone, glad to be here. My name is Brian and for the first 25 years of my life I was a Jehovah's Witness. A few years ago I notic…

Started by Brian

4 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Skeptic

Just one more atheist

I was muslim. Decicded to think for myself. Flirted with Christianity. Didn't like it. Tried hinduism, sihkism, judaism. Thought some…

Started by Karam Gill

1 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Greetings from Alaska

Hello all. I live in Interior Alaska, where I was born and raised. Unlike most people on Atheist Nexus I can not use my real name or pict…

Started by Boo Radley

0 Dec 27, 2009

I am floating on a social island.

I live in Largo, FL (Tampa Bay area). It seems like all the Atheist, Agnostic, Free-thinkers groups in the area consist of much older folks…

Started by Brandy

4 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by Brandy

SOS surrounded by bible thumping cowboys

G,day all I am married with 3 kids 5 years and under, Born in Australia, came to the States on a working holiday and met the wife in 1999.…

Started by Steve Ryan

3 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by Grooving

Hey

ALL YOU NON BELIEVERS IN JESUS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR ARE GOING TO HELL. Just kidding. Whats up everyone! Im a 14 year old kid from New York,…

Started by Jason Kay

5 Dec 24, 2009
Reply by Michelle Malcolm

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service