Atheist Nexus Logo

Introductions (1,605)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello fellow nontheists...

I just joined a couple days ago. I'm from San Diego and grew up in what probably was and still is the nuttiest of the popular churches in S…

Started by R. A. Long

1 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Garrick McElroy

Older Atheists

Hi everyone! I'm 63, married nearly 44 years, & have always been an atheist although it took awhile to actually find out that this is w…

Started by Patricia

4 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Patricia

So good to be able to say "Hi"

I just joined Atheist Nexus yesterday, and already have been contacted by some people and made to feel welcome -- a wonderful experience. …

Started by Nancy

3 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Patricia

Hello everyone! A little about me.

I just wanted to say hello to everyone and say I'm so glad that I stumbled on this site. I was born into a very religious family. The churc…

Started by Noh Name

6 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Noh Name

Hello, and: Lifetime or Converted Atheists (a poll, sort of)

Hi, I'm new here. Never had any idea that this site existed til yesterday when I accidentally stumbled upon it. I realize I ramble a bit h…

Started by Travis Cox

13 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by Tomas W

Anti-theist from western MA

Hello gang!I'm a musician and music teacher living in South Hadley, MA with my wife and two sons.  I've been a member of www.reddit.com/r/a

Started by Adam Sweet

7 Apr 17, 2010
Reply by Garrick McElroy

Hello all!

I heard about atheist nexus from the atheist news podcast and thought it would be cool to get to talk to like minded people. A little abou…

Started by Benjamin Woodson

5 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Jezzy

Mad Scientist seeks associates

I am what I claim to be. I am entirely mad by any average measure, and a scientist by my own guidelines. Of course, I care not by what othe…

Started by Demopoly

22 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Demopoly

Black Texan Atheist Here <3

Hello there,   I joined A.N. a few months ago, and hadn't had a chance to "formally" introduce myself! I'm Asia of the meh state of Texas.…

Started by Black Magick Woman

31 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Turtle Poser

Hello friends, newbie here in MA

Good morning all. Just wanted to introduce myself. I am a recovering ex-catholic who up until last summer was a complete religious fanatic.…

Started by Margie

8 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Margie

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service