Introductions (1,434)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Yet Another Newbie

Hi all, I am turning 50 one month from yesterday, and at long last I am embracing my non-beliefs. I have gone through a whole range of rel…

Started by M. Rose Walker

10 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by Morganna

Hello from Memphis

I'm new here but not new to Atheism. I actually have a site similar to this one except I do allow theists on mine and I also allow debates.…

Started by James

2 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by James

New

Hey, I just joined. I'm looking to find non-religious support groups in my area for addiction and mental illness. I thought I could find so…

Started by Lauren Higgins

6 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by Lauren Higgins

Hello from England

Hi all, I'm from England, I just stumbled upon this site whilst googling and thought I would come along and say hello! I've been atheist f…

Started by Elessarina

4 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by LINDA AKERS

Its not racist ... fact

Real its nice to know that im the only black athiest in the nyc area (lol). However blacks are more religious than whites because of any nu…

Started by Norman Davis

13 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by KC the Great

Hello from Australia.

I came here because here the AFA site was down for which I blame the Christians. I live in Silverwater NSW. This place is full religious nu…

Started by atuanui

2 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by atuanui

Greetings and salutations!

Hi, all. I'm new to the community. I'm an ESL/EFL instructor and writer. I've recently (in the past year) decided to take my agnosticism of…

Started by Timo Ostrander

4 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Timo Ostrander

Hello sane people

Well at least I'm hoping most of you are sane, not believing in a Magic Sky Grandpa is an excellent start. My name's Galactus although in p…

Started by Galactus

2 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Johnsky

Hello from the Southern California Bible Belt

Hi there, My name is Alexis and I live in the Antelope Valley just North of Los Angeles. This is a very conservative, bible thumping commun…

Started by Alexis G.

10 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by Gold Guy

Hello everyone

I just found this site the other day and was relieved. I live in Tennessee amidst enough churches that, when the end-o-days comes and every…

Started by Bets

0 Oct 17, 2009

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service