Introductions (1,363)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello From Point Pleasant, NJ

My Wife and I are doing everything we can to make sure that the whole "religion" and "god" myth stay out of our child's life. It was hard e…

Started by Projectile Vomit

7 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Projectile Vomit

Doh god reason.

Sydni wrote an interesting post that got me thinking. I started to reply and it became more of an introduction so I moved it here. I never…

Started by JayBarti

2 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Hello, fellow atheists...

Hi. I'm Invader Kap (yes, that is a lame name, and yes, it was influenced by Invader Zim). I'm not an atheist per se; rather, I'm an agnost…

Started by Invader Kap

1 Aug 29, 2009

Hi :)

Hi to everyone! I have been a non-theist for about the last 11 years and the last 5 of those more of an atheist. I come from a very evange…

Started by Henno

1 Aug 29, 2009

Hello from Canada

I was raised in a home where religion was never mentioned at all. I found out about "God" when I attended public school and others spoke of…

Started by thirteen31

1 Aug 29, 2009

Hi!

Hey. Logical atheist. Guess I have been all my life, I never really believed... Got kicked out of a Sunday School for asking questions. I…

Started by Nightfall

1 Aug 29, 2009

All about me, sort of

English,student, 19, loud, opinionated, funny, intelligent, modest ;P~~~~~~~ unconventional and as mad as a fish on acid as my friend descr…

Started by Karl

2 Aug 29, 2009

Greetings

Hello everyone, I've been on here a very short time. I found the site through PZ Meyers' blog. My hope is that this is a place I can finall…

Started by Justin Time

3 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Justin Time

Check-In From Eugene, Oregon.

Hello AN, This is my first exposure to anything atheist! I'm optimistic and excited about meeting good people and forging new friendships.…

Started by Andrew Mylko

4 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Andrew Mylko

Lifelong atheist (more or less)

I have a mixed family background; accidental, illegitimate offspring of a rich Iraqi student and dirt-poor East London scholarship girl who…

Started by lol mahmood

8 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by tom arcaro

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service