Introductions (1,430)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hi, I'm Dave.

Hello non-theists! I was raised Catholic and attended Catholic school until just before highschool. Ironically, it was the Bible studies th…

Started by David Miller

5 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by David Miller

Here for Critical Thinking

I'm Mike Liddy, I'm an Atheist and I proud of it.

Started by Mike Liddy

2 Nov 3, 2009

New Person Intro

Hello. My name is Deborah. Californian. Married. No kids. Auditor. Humanistic atheist... Although I follow a bunch of atheist blogs and po…

Started by Deborah Berry

1 Nov 1, 2009

Hi

Here's the best I can sum up why I'm an atheist. Please understand this: You are not "you". You are not a divine spirit that a benevolent…

Started by Dave Dorsey

8 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Kevin Hoecke

God Defined

Hello everyone. I just found this site and simply had to post something on this blog to inform everyone of a fun project my friend Dan and…

Started by God Defined

5 Oct 29, 2009

A couple of incredible articles from yours truly!

Creationists; Rewriting history just got easier!: http://www.rustylime.com/show_article.php?id=3756; God needs your cash!: http://www.rust

Started by Jake Farr-Wharton

3 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Yet Another Newbie

Hi all, I am turning 50 one month from yesterday, and at long last I am embracing my non-beliefs. I have gone through a whole range of rel…

Started by M. Rose Walker

10 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by Morganna

Hello from Memphis

I'm new here but not new to Atheism. I actually have a site similar to this one except I do allow theists on mine and I also allow debates.…

Started by James

2 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by James

New

Hey, I just joined. I'm looking to find non-religious support groups in my area for addiction and mental illness. I thought I could find so…

Started by Lauren Higgins

6 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by Lauren Higgins

Hello from England

Hi all, I'm from England, I just stumbled upon this site whilst googling and thought I would come along and say hello! I've been atheist f…

Started by Elessarina

4 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by LINDA AKERS

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Luara replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Ethics of Atheism - A Conversation between Stefan Molyneux with Dr Peter Boghossian
5 minutes ago
Luara replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Ethics of Atheism - A Conversation between Stefan Molyneux with Dr Peter Boghossian
12 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Ethics of Atheism - A Conversation between Stefan Molyneux with Dr Peter Boghossian
15 minutes ago
Dan D replied to Kalista Whitney's discussion Was there a particular event in your life that contributed to you becoming atheist?
23 minutes ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark replied to Anthony Jordan's discussion Free Will [Sam Harris]
31 minutes ago
Pat commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
31 minutes ago
Pat commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
33 minutes ago
Christine replied to Kalista Whitney's discussion Was there a particular event in your life that contributed to you becoming atheist?
1 hour ago
Christine replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Ethics of Atheism - A Conversation between Stefan Molyneux with Dr Peter Boghossian
1 hour ago
The Flying Atheist replied to Jas Brimstone's discussion media yet again effs up portrayal of bisexuals in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
1 hour ago
Freethinker31 commented on BIPLAB DAS's blog post A 9 year old girl was mentally tortured after being accused as witch.
1 hour ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Odd results of Climate Change in the group Climate Concerns
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service