Introductions (1,453)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

returning home

Hey;Its amazing feeling of coming back home, meeting the faimly after long. Love you all.

Started by amer muhammad

4 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by Jason Spicer

I built the BibleThumper iPhone App to help atheists fight proselytizing nutjobs

I'm 33 years old, originally from Belgium & like to think of myself as a pretty tolerant person. This is the true story that inspired m…

Started by BibleThumper

12 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by Turtle Poser

Hello all from London

Hello from London. I started questioning the existence of all powerful deities while at school, a Catholic school. The more stuff they trie…

Started by sinisterpictures

10 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by sinisterpictures

Introduction from a new member

Hello people, Because I joined the site today, I thought it might be a good moment to introduce myself. I was born and raised in a cathol…

Started by Rob van Senten

9 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by Rob van Senten

SkeptiGirl

Well, a formal introduction? Hello there, I'm Christina from the great (pun) state of Tennessee. Hillbilly hypocrite Christians flock from…

Started by Christina Crowder

3 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Christina Crowder

Canadian Atheist Incoming

Yet another Canadian has joined the ranks of godless heathens that is the Atheist Nexus. After hearing this talked about on the Atheist New…

Started by Darren H

1 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Trance Gemini

Alethea from Kansas City

I'm new to joining the nexus, I've been part of the facebook group for a few months now. I really enjoy reading the news regarding religiou…

Started by AletheaT

2 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by AletheaT

Let's discuss the fact that I actually FINALLY joined.

After reading AN posts on other forums and actually being a part of the FB group, it seems I've somehow neglected to find my way here. It's…

Started by Sue

9 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Sue

Hello from Mark in Nashville

Hello everyone, My name is Mark and I live in Nashville, TN. I just joined Atheist Nexus today, although I have known about it for a year…

Started by Mark Alan DeMonbreun

6 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Mark Alan DeMonbreun

Here a few months but ... what's an 'ism' without a forum, eh?

I was raised Catholic. I almost became a priest. That was thirty years ago... I call myself a spiritual atheist and a compassionate pragma…

Started by Howard S. Dunn

1 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Stevie Hunter

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service