Introductions (1,457)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I've changed my name.

Just a precaution, I'm always look'n over my shoulder.

Started by Rusty Gunn.

15 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

Allow me to introduce myself

Didn't realize there was an introduction section so.......... allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste... no wait that's…

Started by John

5 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by Bex Holmes

New to the Site, and Just Wanted to Say Hello and Hold a Discussion

It's so great that I came upon this site, I am becoming a free thinker after having many different experiences. The first being when I star…

Started by Mz. Rae

4 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by Bex Holmes

Hi, yea I couldn't think of a better introduction

Yea so I've been an atheist for like 3 or 4 years now. I don't really have a big story for becoming an atheist. Religion for me always felt…

Started by Monica Meas

4 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by R

returning home

Hey;Its amazing feeling of coming back home, meeting the faimly after long. Love you all.

Started by amer muhammad

4 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by Jason Spicer

I built the BibleThumper iPhone App to help atheists fight proselytizing nutjobs

I'm 33 years old, originally from Belgium & like to think of myself as a pretty tolerant person. This is the true story that inspired m…

Started by BibleThumper

12 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by Turtle Poser

Hello all from London

Hello from London. I started questioning the existence of all powerful deities while at school, a Catholic school. The more stuff they trie…

Started by sinisterpictures

10 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by sinisterpictures

Introduction from a new member

Hello people, Because I joined the site today, I thought it might be a good moment to introduce myself. I was born and raised in a cathol…

Started by Rob van Senten

9 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by Rob van Senten

SkeptiGirl

Well, a formal introduction? Hello there, I'm Christina from the great (pun) state of Tennessee. Hillbilly hypocrite Christians flock from…

Started by Christina Crowder

3 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Christina Crowder

Canadian Atheist Incoming

Yet another Canadian has joined the ranks of godless heathens that is the Atheist Nexus. After hearing this talked about on the Atheist New…

Started by Darren H

1 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Trance Gemini

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service