Introductions (1,463)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Newbie from the Desert

Just tossed from another political forum for admitting my Atheism. My endgame is for the separation of church and state.

Started by Sandra Price

4 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Sandra Price

Swedish Atheist organisation?

Hello dear fellow critical thinkers and feelers ( yep, thinking critically doesnt mean mean behaviour or hearts of stones;)., Im thrilled t…

Started by Anders Nilsson

1 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Great to find my people!

Here's my story... (its not short- but I’ll make it as short as I can) Born in a christian home, with christian parents. Went to a christi…

Started by Skeptic

7 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by Skeptic

Greetings

I've been an atheist for years, but recently have felt the need to become more vociferous, because it seems that the theists are trying to…

Started by Grooving

1 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

'Non-believers? With a 'cause'?

> this is a great site for socializing and network with other nonbelievers. This site is > > growing, just like our cause. > It…

Started by Peter Brooks

2 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Peter Brooks

Greetings

Found the site by happenstance, looked around a bit, seemed interesting enough. Although a nontheist, more properly kitapsiz, don't care m…

Started by Freedom of Anonymity

3 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by Freedom of Anonymity

Hello from Mormonland—I mean, Salt Lake City

Hello everyone, Just wanted to take the time to say hello. Yes, I was raised LDS for a good chuck of my life but I honestly have always be…

Started by Michael Oman

2 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Michael Oman

Bom Dia

Hello from João Pessoa, Brazil. I'm a retired American Writer and trainer living the good life in Brazil. Here, I have the best climate on…

Started by James Smith

8 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by James Smith

"ONCE I WAS BLIND, NOW I SEE."

Thank you all for helping me clear my head of the muck of blind faith. The world is so, so much clearer, more beautiful, more awe-inspiring…

Started by LarryL

23 Dec 12, 2009
Reply by Cara

Wanted to introduce myself...

and hopefully start being active on this website. My name is Austin, I'm 20 and currently live in Ohio. I found this website through Pharyn…

Started by levvv

2 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service