Introductions (1,478)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello Human Beings..

Iam a born muslim.I was an atheist since i was 16 or so.Its not like before 16 i was a strict Muslim.I dont know ? was going on that time.I…

Started by Sameer

2 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Sameer

Greetings and stuff.

Hello, fellow humans. I joined Atheist Nexus because Hemant Mehta said it's awesome. I'm 33 as of writing this, originally from Finland,…

Started by Kristian Mattila

3 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

My introduction, after one year on A|N

I don't know the exact date, but now it's about year that I've been checking in with A|N, putting in my own 2 cents, making friends, philos…

Started by Daniel W (Sentient Biped)

7 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Daniel W (Sentient Biped)

Hey everybody!

Hey everyone! I joined over a year ago and am just now using my account.

Started by Wade

1 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Kalypso

Imagine a World Where:

Howdy Folks, I am new here and I just thought I'd put out these nice points for everyone to enjoy. These points are nice things mentioned i…

Started by Steve Nelson

2 Jan 7, 2010
Reply by Steve Nelson

Greetings

New to the site, nice to meet you! See a lot of names and faces I recognise. Looks like a great networking site.

Started by Peter Harrison

3 Jan 6, 2010

Hi - New to the site

Hello, I live in Raleigh, NC, with my husband and two of my three children (one is out on his own already--hooray!). I enjoy reading Frien…

Started by Carmen Zepp

6 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Katharine Grate

Good Day to You!

Hello there all, my wife and I live across the Currituck Sound from the Outer Banks of NC. I have been through many different religions loo…

Started by Doug Bates

1 Dec 30, 2009
Reply by Kalypso

Greetings

Hello everyone, glad to be here. My name is Brian and for the first 25 years of my life I was a Jehovah's Witness. A few years ago I notic…

Started by Brian

4 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Skeptic

Just one more atheist

I was muslim. Decicded to think for myself. Flirted with Christianity. Didn't like it. Tried hinduism, sihkism, judaism. Thought some…

Started by Karam Gill

1 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service