Introductions (1,528)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Greetings, fellow heathens!

Hello all! I've been a member here for a while and finally decided maybe I should introduce myself instead of simply lurking, haha. I've be…

Started by Courtney de Roy

5 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by John D

I wouldn't mind the religious so much...

...if they'd spend more time praying and less time preying.Hi, I'm Roxi Atomic - Canadian atheist.

Started by Roxi Atomic

2 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Sigmund

Introductions

Hi Everyone,This is the first atheist group I have participated in, altho I have read lots of them. My goals in participating are to get a…

Started by HoPpeR

15 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by HoPpeR

So, here I am...

Hey there!I'm a teacher in small town NZ, and it's only in the last couple of years that I have finally admitted to myself that I'm not jus…

Started by Deanna

6 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Garrick McElroy

Good Afternoon

Hi, my name is Caroline and I'm 48 and from the UK. Member of the National Secular Society and proud of the fact that my 26 year  old son w…

Started by Caroline Doree

3 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by max koenig

What is a Skraeling?

Hi all!I was raised Christian, but I was rarely forced to attend church, which I disliked anyway. And it always struck me as odd that the m…

Started by Skraeling

21 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Skraeling

Not an atheist from Ireland.

I'm a human being not an atheist. I don't like the term atheist per se. It's a label. I think any label does what all labels do if you over…

Started by FXR

6 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by FXR

I bring you glad tidings!

Not really. I just figured I should introduce myself. Hi. My name is Paul. I'm 44 years old, married with one son (grown and gone) and live…

Started by Paul Jarvis

1 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

It's like Bible Study for Atheists :O

Hi, I'm 15 and just became an atheist about 5-6 months ago. I've always been pretty skeptical, but always held my belief in God..... then I…

Started by Dan Weinberg

10 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Garrick McElroy

Happy to be Among Like Minded People

Hi Athiest Nexus members   My name is Mike Hipp and I joined Atheist Nexus yesterday.  I am 42 and I live in the burbs of Atlanta with my p…

Started by Mike Hipp

13 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Gerald Scott

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service