Atheist Nexus Logo

Introductions (1,604)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where to start..

Hello everyone, besides following blogs and contributing to the old forum on richarddawkins.net (and how sad I was to see it go) I have not…

Started by Christopher Mullarkey

5 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Christopher Mullarkey

Does anyone else have as hard of a time typing "atheist" as I do? (P.S. hi)

I'm usually a very good typer, but for some reason, the word "atheist" is a real finger twister for me.  I always have to intentionally slo…

Started by Eric S.

17 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Gold Guy

Hello

Hello there!I'm Angela! Basically I was raised in the Baptist church. I was extreme too, though as a kid I had screaming fits, mental probl…

Started by Angela P

1 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by VanCity Skeptic

THE THEORY OF GOD......I do not believe in "god" for the following reasons....

I never could grasp the idea of the bible. The commandments were just rules to obey, the consequence of sinning would follow. The STORIES s…

Started by chassie

5 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

An Atheist Dane in Pittsburgh

Hello, fellow Non-Believers   I am from Denmark, as the title implies, but I am currently residing in Pittsburgh where I work in the fiel…

Started by David K

3 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by David K

Atheist from Florida

Hello, fellow nontheists. My name is Daniel. I was raised in a Catholic Household. I have a huge family in terms of uncles, aunts and cousi…

Started by Daniel Horus

4 May 26, 2010
Reply by Daniel Horus

Intro

Hi all, My name's Chris. I'm a relatively recent deconvert to atheism, this last February. Grew up in a Christian household, went to a Chri…

Started by Christopher Berman

6 May 26, 2010
Reply by Christopher Berman

I am not an atheist.

Ok. I am going to be very honest here. I was raised as a Unificationist (semi-Christian movement for world peace). And I've mostly enjoyed…

Started by Yara Makkonen

12 May 25, 2010
Reply by Kate Walsh

I'm from New Mexico

I joined a few months ago and I live in New Mexico which is basically a Catholic state where the Cathlic priests show up at the state capit…

Started by Eagle Ashcroft

2 May 24, 2010
Reply by psychologymonster

New Atheist on the Block

Ignore the title. It was the wittiest thing I could come up with at short notice.   Anway, hello people.   My name is Amy, in case you have…

Started by Amy Harvey

14 May 23, 2010
Reply by Ken

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service