Introductions (1,513)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is a Skraeling?

Hi all!I was raised Christian, but I was rarely forced to attend church, which I disliked anyway. And it always struck me as odd that the m…

Started by Skraeling

21 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Skraeling

Not an atheist from Ireland.

I'm a human being not an atheist. I don't like the term atheist per se. It's a label. I think any label does what all labels do if you over…

Started by FXR

6 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by FXR

I bring you glad tidings!

Not really. I just figured I should introduce myself. Hi. My name is Paul. I'm 44 years old, married with one son (grown and gone) and live…

Started by Paul Jarvis

1 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

It's like Bible Study for Atheists :O

Hi, I'm 15 and just became an atheist about 5-6 months ago. I've always been pretty skeptical, but always held my belief in God..... then I…

Started by Dan Weinberg

10 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Garrick McElroy

Happy to be Among Like Minded People

Hi Athiest Nexus members   My name is Mike Hipp and I joined Atheist Nexus yesterday.  I am 42 and I live in the burbs of Atlanta with my p…

Started by Mike Hipp

13 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Gerald Scott

Hi there! I found you guys through Stumbleupon.com last night.

I'm a single, 52yo male who became father of Abigail(7) at a late point in life. As her name implies, she's the light & joy of my life.…

Started by Anders Svenneby

4 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by LarryL

Introduction

Hello all, I am a new member and figured I'd introduce myself. My name is Rex, I am 21, a father and I work for Benchmade Knive's. I live i…

Started by Rex Foulk

1 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Introduction

Hi everyone!  I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself.  I'm Kristin, age 28, mom and wife, non-profit worker.  I live in central PA.  I…

Started by Kristin

7 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by J S H

An Intrduction to Me

Hello,   My name is Mason Myatt.  I am a 63 year old gay man living alone on a quiet, pretty street in a  neighborhood on the eastern side…

Started by Mason Myatt

0 Feb 12, 2010

Where to start?

Well I joined this forum for the Life After Fundamentalism group and am glad for the opportunity to connect with other people who've gone t…

Started by Leigh K

15 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Leigh K

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service