Introductions (1,430)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A hello and a question

Hello all, My names I hail from the heart of fundieland in South Carolina, and have been a committed atheist for at least 6 years now, and…

Started by Nicholas Whitfield

11 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Nicholas Whitfield

Just an short introduction

I was not raised in any kind of religion, my mom said that we were Jewish, and that was about it, she taught us to know the difference betw…

Started by Mr. Clare Dotson

1 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

A little about me

Hello to anyone who has the time and inclanation to read this, I joined this site hoping to find out and become friends with other atheist…

Started by Bex Holmes

2 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by R

I've changed my name.

Just a precaution, I'm always look'n over my shoulder.

Started by Rusty Gunn.

15 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

Allow me to introduce myself

Didn't realize there was an introduction section so.......... allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste... no wait that's…

Started by John

5 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by Bex Holmes

New to the Site, and Just Wanted to Say Hello and Hold a Discussion

It's so great that I came upon this site, I am becoming a free thinker after having many different experiences. The first being when I star…

Started by Mz. Rae

4 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by Bex Holmes

Hi, yea I couldn't think of a better introduction

Yea so I've been an atheist for like 3 or 4 years now. I don't really have a big story for becoming an atheist. Religion for me always felt…

Started by Monica Meas

4 Nov 29, 2009
Reply by R

returning home

Hey;Its amazing feeling of coming back home, meeting the faimly after long. Love you all.

Started by amer muhammad

4 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by Jason Spicer

I built the BibleThumper iPhone App to help atheists fight proselytizing nutjobs

I'm 33 years old, originally from Belgium & like to think of myself as a pretty tolerant person. This is the true story that inspired m…

Started by BibleThumper

12 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by Turtle Poser

Hello all from London

Hello from London. I started questioning the existence of all powerful deities while at school, a Catholic school. The more stuff they trie…

Started by sinisterpictures

10 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by sinisterpictures

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service