Atheist Nexus Logo

Introductions (1,542)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New England Atheist

How goes it everyone?  As it says in my profile, I a musical, military atheist.  I'm married (my wife is agnostic/apathetic) and have one s…

Started by Shane Stylianos

1 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by John D

Hello from Israel

My nams is Shiran, I'm 18 y.o and I live- as you already sow- in Israel, home of the Jewish nation. I discovered the atheism when I was 15…

Started by shiran

3 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Dely Macedo

Many teenagers here?

Hello there. I'm (since monday) 17. Are there many more atheist teenagers here?Where are from? What are your stories? Do you like coke? I s…

Started by Almeidinha

16 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Francisco Gutierrez

Hi, 15 yo Agnostic here... :)

Hi, I'm Whitney and of course I'm 15 and agnostic, leaning more towards atheist.If you want some quick background as to why I'm so sure abo…

Started by Whitney

10 Apr 6, 2010

Anxious to learn

Hey there! I joined up a few days ago and decided it was time for a formal introduction. My name is Travis and I haven't been to church sin…

Started by Travis Scott

4 Apr 6, 2010

Hola from Ontario Canada

Hi everyone. This place and the discussions are second to none. I am a lurker who just decided to sign up and become part  of this wonderfu…

Started by outlaw.willy

1 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by John D

Hi, from an ex-Muslim!

So first of all, I guess I'd better start with the formalities. I'm from Queensland, Australia. I don't tell people my exact whereabouts in…

Started by Kim Donesia

23 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by Becca

Heathen Mom in Raleigh, NC - formerly a Utah Mormon :D

Hello to all you non-believers! I've been listening to the Atheist News podcast for a while now and decided I'd better come on over and che…

Started by Felicia

3 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Rusty Gunn.

G'day from gay Australian

Hi folks. I joined yesterday - just thought I'd introduce myself.    I live in Sydney Australia. Some say it's one of the world's gay capit…

Started by La Gaya Sienza

5 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

Hello from the bible belt...

Hello, I'm Hunter, I'm 21, and I am currently attending Texas Tech University. I've started looking for other sites for intelligent discuss…

Started by John Hunter

5 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Black Magick Woman

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service