Introductions (1,364)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

You can call me Natheist (Warning: Lots of Text)

Hey guys, I joined this place about a month ago but I haven't quite introduced myself yet. My name is Nate and I'm a young atheist. I'm sta…

Started by Nate Wiesel

5 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Amber

Hello from Gila Guerilla

Hi to you all. I am a long time non-theist, (atheist). I am also a member of: Freethought and Rationalism; Reason Project; Richard Dawkins…

Started by Gila Guerilla

12 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Gila Guerilla

Maybe this will help me find friends here.

You let me know. I was introduced to this site by a new atheist friend. I would like to get some productivity out of it since I continually…

Started by Scarletizm

7 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Sarah Doli

First Day

Hay Guys and Gals. First day on the job. You guys wanna give me a quick catch up on what goes on here, Cheers

Started by Nathan Everard

1 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by PigDiesel

Hey, fellow non-believers!

I hate introducing myself, but here goes: I was born into an Irish Catholic family in Brooklyn, NY and attended Catholic schools. I even w…

Started by Des

5 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Des

Hello

I have never been overly religious and have always say in church like Lansten Hughes wondering when I was going to see the light but never…

Started by Sean

2 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Scarletizm

I never did introduce myself...

I've been on AN since April, but I never did introduce myself. The reason why I'm doing this now is that I recently posted a religious mess…

Started by Phil Cross

6 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Phil Cross

Hello

Been a member for about a month or two, but haven't taken the time to introduce myself. I'm from the Kansas City area and a moderately acti…

Started by Marshall

2 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Marshall

Hi everyone!

Hello! I am a long time atheist from Connecticut looking for intelligent discussion and to chat with other atheists. :)

Started by Renee

0 Sep 24, 2009

New girl in the neighbourhood

Hi there! I've just joined this community because I'd love to be in touch with other non-theist people. I was raised as a roman catholic an…

Started by Kira

8 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Louis Davout

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service