Atheist Nexus Logo

Introductions (1,609)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Drug use and abuse.

Hey Kids, I take about a dozen different RX's daily for the various and sundried ailments I am growing old with. My main shit ( I curse and…

Started by Okie Tokie

11 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by Jason L Franklin

My introduction...break out the popcorn!

I would like to begin this post by thanking Atheist Princess and Dr. Terence Meaden for greeting me when I first showed up at this site. It…

Started by Robert Raitz

21 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Robert Raitz

Alone in a Red county /backwards town

I think I've always been athiest, my parents never took us kids to church unless it was some "special" occasion like a wedding. My dad was…

Started by Jason L Franklin

1 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Patricia

Hello from Texas

Just wanted to say hello.Lifelong entertainment industry professional.  Actor, director, producer.  I live in a small town in the Texas hil…

Started by Xtian

8 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by LarryL

How I became an atheist!

One of the things I realized, and I spoke of this at one of my recent meetings, is that if children aren't introduced to religion until lat…

Started by Rucareanu Valentin

1 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by LarryL

Hello World!

fHello all! Hi, I've been here for a few weeks and just realized that I had yet to introduce myself.  My name is Jeremiah.  I choose not t…

Started by Sam Jones

2 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Ken

Greetings From Texas/Eventually California!

Insert obligatory first line about being new to Atheist Nexus <here>! (Skip to the bottom for the short version ;D) Now that that's o…

Started by Ariel S.

3 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Ken

The mindset of Muslims and other religious Fundementalists.

I put a blog post up because of a need to post a link to a site and a discussion by some very well informed and qualified people but was ki…

Started by david hartley

12 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by david hartley

What if a famous black person admits to atheism

I was just thinking about what could put this movement in second or third gear. What triggered this thought was listening to Orlando Magic'…

Started by RealType

48 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

this is refreshing, thank you all!

I'm new here. Been looking around for a while. I cannot tell you all how good it is to come across people who actualy use the brains god ga…

Started by Robert M. Reed

4 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by sacha

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service