Introductions (1,489)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Happy to be Among Like Minded People

Hi Athiest Nexus members   My name is Mike Hipp and I joined Atheist Nexus yesterday.  I am 42 and I live in the burbs of Atlanta with my p…

Started by Mike Hipp

13 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Gerald Scott

Hi there! I found you guys through Stumbleupon.com last night.

I'm a single, 52yo male who became father of Abigail(7) at a late point in life. As her name implies, she's the light & joy of my life.…

Started by Anders Svenneby

4 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by LarryL

Introduction

Hello all, I am a new member and figured I'd introduce myself. My name is Rex, I am 21, a father and I work for Benchmade Knive's. I live i…

Started by Rex Foulk

1 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Introduction

Hi everyone!  I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself.  I'm Kristin, age 28, mom and wife, non-profit worker.  I live in central PA.  I…

Started by Kristin

7 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by J S H

An Intrduction to Me

Hello,   My name is Mason Myatt.  I am a 63 year old gay man living alone on a quiet, pretty street in a  neighborhood on the eastern side…

Started by Mason Myatt

0 Feb 12, 2010

Where to start?

Well I joined this forum for the Life After Fundamentalism group and am glad for the opportunity to connect with other people who've gone t…

Started by Leigh K

15 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Leigh K

Another Happy Heathen

Glad to have had this place recommended to me. Looks like fun.I suppose mine is a typical story. Good Christian, studies Bible and theology…

Started by florduh

2 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Johnsky

Another babble-belter

Greetings from beautiful dynamic Charlotte, NC. Ok, Charlotte's so-so and I'm not actually IN it, but close enough. I was raised funny-ment…

Started by Larry Melton

3 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Eric R.

Hello

Hi everyone,My name is Hans Karlsson.I grew up in a Christian home, and for 30 years I was quite dedicated to it. A couple of years ago, I…

Started by Ouroboros

2 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Colleen

Skeptic Webcomic: Ape, Not Monkey

Hi Everyone, Just joined Atheist Nexus and I'm hoping I can help contribute to the community. I do a WebComic at www.apenotmonkey.com. It…

Started by Jeffrey Weston

6 Feb 9, 2010

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service