Atheist Nexus Logo

Introductions (1,568)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Plan B for Theists Trying to Convert Atheists!

Are you a theist who knows a certain stubborn atheist that just won't stop thinking? Do you always try to convert this atheist and fail t…

Started by Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish

3 11 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

Evolution of: Sense of Agency, Purpose and Art Appreciation????

This post may seem to those who have studied such subjects as overly Simplistic, but I'm hoping it may grow with time and input from those…

Started by Dyslexic's DOG

2 yesterday
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Openly Secular Day

"Secular humanist" seems to be one of the non-confrontational terms for Atheist lately, along with skeptic, non-theist, "none," and many mo…

Started by L Ross

19 on Friday
Reply by Gerald Payne

Why Atheists Are Hated: A Thorough Explanation

Theists and the Muslim and Christian variety are a very hateful bunch. We non believers, agnostics, and non Muslims and non Christian are h…

Started by Chuck Roast

5 Apr 21
Reply by Chuck Roast

What if God revealed himself to you?

I have an untreatable neuromuscular disorder. A Christian friend of mine said to me "if God revealed himself to you by curing you would you…

Started by Thomas Pietrocarli

55 Apr 21
Reply by Patricia

Catholic Church's Return To Exorcism Makes It Possibly The Dumbest Religion On Earth!

This article, if it bears any truth? Is somewhat alarming to any rational individual.  The Rise Of Exorcism In The Catholic Church This art…

21 Apr 20
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

Hello.

Hello, My name is Jeremy Beck. I'm a writer and multimedia artist in Georgia. I write transgressive horror lit. I've been published once, i…

Started by Jeremy Beck

8 Apr 20
Reply by Michael Penn

Speaking In Tongues, Pentecostal Nonsense, Glossolalia, It's All Fake!!

I was a member in a Pentecostal church and I pulled a sting that proved beyond any doubt that speaking in tongues is a fraudulent, con job.…

2 Apr 18
Reply by Patricia

Retrospective Evidentualism is the Jehovah Witness Fallacy?!

I've been reading the latest publications from the Jehovah Witnesses, delivered to my door of course so I don't have to waste time trying t…

8 Apr 16
Reply by Michael Penn

Hello From Greenville, NC

Hi, I'm Emily. I just joined AN and wanted to say hi. my husband and I just moved to NC from Upstate NY but we're both originally from KY.…

Started by ecisco

10 Apr 16
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service