Introductions (1,456)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free From Voices In Head

It seems whether or not you add Oil into the Equation, The people doing the Fighting are doing so because they are hearing instructions fro…

Started by James Paul Miller

0 4 hours ago

hey Air Force - go F yourself!

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2014/09/10/atheist_air_force_airman_must_swear_religious_oath_to_reenlist.html An atheist member of…

Started by matthew greenberg

7 13 hours ago
Reply by booklover

Jehovah's Witness Apologetics

Hello fellow atheists, I am wondering if anyone out there has any experience with Jehovah's Witnesses and their theological apologetics. I…

Started by Jay Whitney

10 on Saturday
Reply by Gwaithmir

Guns, Children, and Death

How ironic is it that a man who works at a gun range is shot, and killed, by a nine year old? The man was teaching her to shoot an uzi. I k…

Started by k.h. ky

49 on Friday
Reply by Freethinker31

Early Christianity

The use of hallusagenic mushrooms played a role in early Christian thought. John, "the loved disciple" of the crucified man that lives some…

Started by L. Alcorn

4 on Thursday
Reply by Michael Penn

Canadian Egyptian Atheist/Anti-theist

Hello all, My name is David Agaybi.  I'm a 37 year old Egyptian born and Canadian raised atheist/anti-theist.  Since I could remember, I'v…

Started by David A.

5 Sep 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

The stubbornness of ignorance

This video says it all. I'm tired of people believing that this country was founded on xianity, when people lived here for thousands of ye…

Started by Cory "The Fox"

2 Sep 6
Reply by Cory "The Fox"

Atheist or Humanist Hub for People's Climate March?

I was surprised not to see an Atheist or Secular Humanist Hub organizing for the People's Climate March in New York on September 21st. Is a…

Started by Tim McElligott

3 Sep 4
Reply by Tim McElligott

How rude of me!

Oh, hey!  Here I am, posting away without even a jot nor a tittle of introduction.  I do apologize. I'm 55, been an atheist since I was 12…

Started by ShroudedAtheist

10 Aug 30
Reply by booklover

FEAR NOT, THE IRS ISN’T COLLUDING WITH ANGRY ATHEISTS

Congressional nut jobs colliding with reality yet again. http://religiondispatches.org/fear-not-the-irs-isnt-colluding-with-angry-atheists

Started by Bertold Brautigan

1 Aug 29
Reply by Future

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service