Introductions (1,366)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

14 States using public funds to advance Creationism

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/03/education-creationism-104934.html?hp=f1 Taxpayers in 14 states will bankroll nearly $1 billion this…

Started by matthew greenberg

7 19 minutes ago
Reply by Vincent

Hello!

Just a quick introduction! I'm a member on a few other atheist websites, and sort of stumbled into this one but happy I did. I can't believ…

Started by Deidre32

32 20 minutes ago
Reply by Vincent

Islam is a misogynist religion

In this verse, Muslim men are allowed to anywhere and at any time, any way to have sex with his wife. " " Your wives are a place of sowing…

Started by Maria Vali

4 22 minutes ago
Reply by Vincent

Connecting with other atheists

I like atheism and what it stands for and even support the spread of it but as someone who is currently trapped in a very theistic and into…

Started by fy

12 43 minutes ago
Reply by Vincent

Hello Atheist Nexus members, Arp here!

Dear fellow members, How are you guys doing? This is Arp here. I am an Indian. I was born in a Hindu family. As I grew up, I found the Hi…

Started by Arp

22 46 minutes ago
Reply by Vincent

Hello!

I suppose an intro is in order!  I actually grew up Christian, and was killed out of Sunday School when I was five because I kept asking wh…

Started by That lady over there

6 49 minutes ago
Reply by Vincent

Alrightey !

Just thought I would say Hey,  I am a 23 year old gay guy who is currently working on a PhD in Psychology (Human Factors) and I have an in…

Started by Tweeeekk

5 50 minutes ago
Reply by Vincent

Newbie alert

I'm new here and new to atheism. I was a fundamentalist about 5 years back, and spent the last 5 years on the fringe of very liberal Christ…

Started by Kandake Kush

15 54 minutes ago
Reply by Vincent

Nice to be here! Now for my loquacious intro.

I believe that government of and by the people is not necessarily synonymous with government for the people. We don't usually know much at…

Started by Emmett Hoops

2 yesterday
Reply by Emmett Hoops

Looking for Community and Activism/Moral Teamwork

Hello everyone. I'm an artist and writer and someone who is interested in community. I've been listening to a lot of Dan Dennett on youtube…

Started by Vincent

1 yesterday
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service