General Network Questions (157)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is a picture worth a thousand words?

I am a Facebook inhabitant because I can stay in touch with relatives and long lost friends easily. I have noticed a trend of users posting…

Started by Donald R Barbera

3 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Daniel W

Getting emails for discussions I didn't start

Hi folks. I recently went away for a few days and turned off emails from AN. When I started them back up again, I started getting emails sa…

Started by Sarah Walton

3 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Sarah Walton

Opening Closed Minds

People who peddle and profess irrational belief systems and fixed mentalities thrive on information that feeds and informs their illogical…

Started by Ojay Okoth

5 May 20, 2012
Reply by Write4U

Replying

I just wanted to clarify something on here, because I have gotten angry or disagreed with a few people or had misunderstandings, and it was…

Started by booklover

3 May 16, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

I'm having an email problem

Could an administrator please contact me?  Either a message or an email would be fine. I want to change the email address where I receive A…

Started by rockytij

4 May 14, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Unreliable e-mail Notifications?

I'm receiving notifications in my personal e-mail account regarding new messages in my AtheistNexus inbox that are between 12 and 24 hours…

Started by The Flying Atheist

2 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by The Flying Atheist

Heads Up - Possible Scammers

I've noticed a pattern with identical comments in some new sign-ups to the site. Be careful if you get a welcome comment with a message to…

Started by Richard ∑wald

10 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Dogly

Keeping chat separate from general forum?

Is it possible to separate the chat section from the general forum? Shouldn't it only come up when you've entered it?  The reason I ask is…

Started by Aurora2020

2 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Aurora2020

When using iPhone, all discussions say "no longer available"

Even if the last comment was seconds previous. Is anyone else having similar issues?

Started by B Good

2 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

Should i get a job at the boyscouts?

I have a wonderful shot at acquiring a job in the boyscouts of america as a "junior counciler" i believe that is what it was called at leas…

Started by Daniel PD

6 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Pat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Todd Crispin replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Hawking Likes Film on His Life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
21 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Patricia's discussion Very Ancient Sharks Teeth Found in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
24 minutes ago
Todd Crispin liked John Jubinsky's discussion Hawking Likes Film on His Life
24 minutes ago
Todd Crispin replied to Patricia's discussion Very Ancient Sharks Teeth Found in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
27 minutes ago
Todd Crispin posted discussions
49 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
49 minutes ago
Todd Crispin replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Pope Francis confesses that Evolution and the Big Bang theory are right: God isn't 'a magician with a magic wand' in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Patricia replied to Todd Crispin's discussion Unidentified Flying Objects?
1 hour ago
Profile IconTodd Crispin, Kristi H and Connor Galletly joined Dr. Terence Meaden's group
1 hour ago
Todd Crispin posted a status
"Sitting here eating sunflower seeds waiting for smart people to create a pill to make be skinny again....lol.."
1 hour ago
Todd Crispin replied to Todd Crispin's discussion Unidentified Flying Objects?
1 hour ago
Jimmy McCann replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Pope Francis confesses that Evolution and the Big Bang theory are right: God isn't 'a magician with a magic wand' in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service