General Network Questions (159)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Instant Messages Working?

When you click on someone's avatar under "New Chat Options" a pop up appears. You can type there and click send message. Is this feature br…

Started by Skylar

2 Sep 5, 2008
Reply by Skylar

Spam / proselytising policy ?

There isn't one. We have a first cab off the rank here [details]. Others will follow. I know it. You know it.

Started by Фелч Гроган

2 Aug 27, 2008
Reply by Richard Haynes

Netcraft toolbar high risk rating

Hi, Just to let the admins know - Netcraft is giving this site an abnormally high web risk rating of 8 (according to their browser snapin)…

Started by Фелч Гроган

3 Aug 21, 2008

Tax Deductible Charitable Contributions

Is A|N registered as a 501(c)(3)? Is it a foundation? Is the organization named "Atheist Nexus"?

Started by Skylar

2 Aug 8, 2008
Reply by Skylar

Drop down menu items need fixing please.

Seems like something happened yesterday or the day before. The menus on top row drop down behind the bottom row making it quite difficult (…

Started by Dawn K

3 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by Dawn K

Bug Reports

Should bug reports be posted to the Get Satisfaction Network Page? http://getsatisfaction.com/atheistnexus

Started by Skylar

2 Aug 3, 2008
Reply by Skylar

Forum format: Returning to the forum

When posting to a particular subforum once you are finished it seems the only option you have is to return to the very top of the forums. Y…

Started by Az

5 Jul 27, 2008
Reply by Mike

Music sharing?

Did I dream it, or was there very briefly a way to share audio files with the community at large? Because I really thought I had set up the…

Started by scarcrest

7 Jul 19, 2008
Reply by scarcrest

Emails

Hi all, how does one send a PM to someone else on this site? I can't figure out how. Oh and before someone thinks I'm a spy of some sort.…

Started by ZombieArcher

2 Jul 12, 2008
Reply by gman

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service