General Network Questions (157)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How about an "Introduce Yourself" section?

BTW, I HATE JavaScript, and normally keep it turned off. Having said that, I've been posting on boards since, well, since there have been…

Started by Marvin Cruzan

5 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Scott VanTussenbrook

Wild and Crazy Ads

Does anyone have editorial control over these google ads? I've been seeing a lot of advertisements that are way off the mark and while they…

Started by Fizzy

7 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Richard Haynes

Can I embed an outer blog to atheist nexus?

I've already got an atheistic blog at blogger. Is there someway I can embed that blog at Atheist Nexus?

Started by Gabriel dCF

2 Feb 1, 2009
Reply by Gabriel dCF

Is there a way to increase the number of threads and posts displayed?

I can't stand constantly loading pages and like to view the maximum number of threads/page and posts/page possible. I looked in the setting…

Started by M604

2 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by Richard Haynes

What about censorship?

Most freethinkers I know (but not all) are advocates of freespeech. What's the policy on the site going to be? How will it be enforced? A…

Started by Brian

31 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Richard Haynes

How do I change my profile photo?

I have tried and tried without success to change my profile photo. I can upload photos, but the profile photo refuses to change. Anybody?

Started by Susan Fanning

4 Dec 27, 2008
Reply by River Otter

Current Ning chatroom

Two questions: 1) Is this a "dumb" chat applet that only allows raw text input and has no other command syntax ? Spent 2 days trying to wo…

Started by Фелч Гроган

0 Dec 24, 2008

Content Awaiting Aproval

I have been having this for a week and the link is a dead end. any way to get rid of it.

Started by Tedster

3 Dec 4, 2008
Reply by Tedster

Instant Messages Working?

When you click on someone's avatar under "New Chat Options" a pop up appears. You can type there and click send message. Is this feature br…

Started by Skylar

2 Sep 5, 2008
Reply by Skylar

Spam / proselytising policy ?

There isn't one. We have a first cab off the rank here [details]. Others will follow. I know it. You know it.

Started by Фелч Гроган

2 Aug 27, 2008
Reply by Richard Haynes

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service