General Network Questions (158)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Almost there.... 9,996 Members. What happens when it hits 10,000?

It's only a number. But a cool one. Looks like A|N could hit 10,000 members today. What happens then? Fireworks? A fun-filled vacation to…

Started by Daniel W

15 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Chrys Stevenson

Transferring "ownership" of groups/Keeping groups after people delete their profile

Is there a way to transfer ownership of groups? We have a lot of groups where the group creator is AWOL. I personally am hesitant to get i…

Started by Little Name Atheist

2 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Chipin didn't go up with my contribution.

I contributed USD20 to help send Brother Richard to AHA but the total didn't increase. Is it broken? Will you get the money? It appears to…

Started by Luke

2 May 31, 2009
Reply by Luke

atheistnexus iphone app?

i saw this on the site improvements announcement: >>Got an iPhone? We now have a fully customized interface for you. does that mean…

Started by markystar

8 May 27, 2009
Reply by markystar

Delete added content

How can I delete content (photos) that I've added to my page? Even though I've changed my privacy settings to letting only members to AN se…

Started by Marit

1 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Richard Haynes

Photos - Gif animation

I found a really cool gif animation I'd like to share but I'm not sure if the animation will come through. Does anyone know before I try an…

Started by IMAOZI

4 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by cj the cynic

Changing group information after group has been created?

Is it possible to change group information after a group has been created? I have a couple of ideas for groups, but am hesitant to create t…

Started by Little Name Atheist

3 Mar 15, 2009
Reply by Фелч Гроган

Helpme, how do i create an atheist forum

How do i create an atheist forum like this for Mexico, we are starting this GULP group(Gran Union de Libre Pensadores) in Mexico City and i…

Started by stagendogs

1 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Фелч Гроган

Music on home page

I do like the idea that blogs can have music added to it, but I was wondering if that can be blocked form the A|N home page.

Started by Tedster

6 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by Kit Ann Kaboodle

Where did my chat go?

What happened to the chatroom? Direct URL just redirects back to the main page, and there's no more link to it with the rest of the main li…

Started by Patch

10 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Richard Haynes

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service