General Network Questions (156)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Keep accidentally joining group... what is up with this.

I'm not sure how this is happening, but as I try to read discussions in the group "Ex-Mormon Atheists", I keep getting added to the group.…

Started by Lesath Scorpii

4 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by JayBarti

friend invite confirmations

Is anyone else having trouble with the link when emailed a friend invite? I click the link, it takes me to my friends page, which tells me…

Started by Beekeepers Apprentice

5 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Фелч Гроган

Activities RSS feed not redirecting to the actual posts.

Just a heads up, for the past few days the RSS feed that links to activities post tracking is not redirecting to the appropriate posts, rat…

Started by JayBarti

3 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Importing photos from Flickr

I would really like this feature. They way I manage my photos on my computer makes it cumbersome to upload photos. It would be really helpf…

Started by Dawn K

1 Sep 10, 2009

Email Notifications for Comments Not There

I'm new to this site so perhaps I am missing something. I haven't adjusted my email notifications yet, however I am receiving emails about…

Started by §kürrý

3 Sep 10, 2009

Email Notifications

Is there any reason why I've started getting email notifications about my own posts? It's starting to get annoying.

Started by Chrys Stevenson

5 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Chrys Stevenson

How can I put a direct link to my real blog site on my blog on AN?

Hi Guys, I am new to this site and still navigating it. I can't figure out a way to link directly to my site (www.sarahtrachtenberg.com) fr…

Started by Sarah Trachtenberg

6 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Billy Deaton

Group formation

Recently i formed a group and got a message that it was going to be confirmed later but up to now i have not got any reply but the subject.…

Started by Abdallah Zane

3 Aug 5, 2009

Almost there.... 9,996 Members. What happens when it hits 10,000?

It's only a number. But a cool one. Looks like A|N could hit 10,000 members today. What happens then? Fireworks? A fun-filled vacation to…

Started by Sentient Biped

15 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Chrys Stevenson

Transferring "ownership" of groups/Keeping groups after people delete their profile

Is there a way to transfer ownership of groups? We have a lot of groups where the group creator is AWOL. I personally am hesitant to get i…

Started by Little Name Atheist

2 Jul 13, 2009

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service