General Network Questions (150)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How can I put a direct link to my real blog site on my blog on AN?

Hi Guys, I am new to this site and still navigating it. I can't figure out a way to link directly to my site (www.sarahtrachtenberg.com) fr…

Started by Sarah Trachtenberg

6 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Billy Deaton

Group formation

Recently i formed a group and got a message that it was going to be confirmed later but up to now i have not got any reply but the subject.…

Started by Abdallah Zane

3 Aug 5, 2009

Almost there.... 9,996 Members. What happens when it hits 10,000?

It's only a number. But a cool one. Looks like A|N could hit 10,000 members today. What happens then? Fireworks? A fun-filled vacation to…

Started by Sentient Biped

15 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Chrys Stevenson

Transferring "ownership" of groups/Keeping groups after people delete their profile

Is there a way to transfer ownership of groups? We have a lot of groups where the group creator is AWOL. I personally am hesitant to get i…

Started by Little Name Atheist

2 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Chipin didn't go up with my contribution.

I contributed USD20 to help send Brother Richard to AHA but the total didn't increase. Is it broken? Will you get the money? It appears to…

Started by Luke

2 May 31, 2009
Reply by Luke

atheistnexus iphone app?

i saw this on the site improvements announcement: >>Got an iPhone? We now have a fully customized interface for you. does that mean…

Started by markystar

8 May 27, 2009
Reply by markystar

Delete added content

How can I delete content (photos) that I've added to my page? Even though I've changed my privacy settings to letting only members to AN se…

Started by Marit

1 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Richard Haynes

Photos - Gif animation

I found a really cool gif animation I'd like to share but I'm not sure if the animation will come through. Does anyone know before I try an…

Started by IMAOZI

4 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by cj the cynic

Changing group information after group has been created?

Is it possible to change group information after a group has been created? I have a couple of ideas for groups, but am hesitant to create t…

Started by Little Name Atheist

3 Mar 15, 2009
Reply by Фелч Гроган

Helpme, how do i create an atheist forum

How do i create an atheist forum like this for Mexico, we are starting this GULP group(Gran Union de Libre Pensadores) in Mexico City and i…

Started by stagendogs

1 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Фелч Гроган

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service