General Network Questions (156)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spam invasion

As I write, 6 of the blog posts are pure spam. 2 on hair loss, one on water softener parts, I forget the other 3. That's half of the front…

Started by Sentient Biped

28 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

How Do I Stop *ALL* Email Notifications?

Hi. I was just wondering if there's a special button somewhere that i can click to automatically disable all email notifications? I'm just…

Started by The Grinch

7 Jan 4, 2010

Suspended from Atheist Nexus?

Recently another member emailed that Larry Carter Center has been banned suspended from A|N. Last week I learned that Sydni Moser was as we…

Started by Sentient Biped

108 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Sentient Biped

Quick question

Just a quick question that I will delete (this discussion post) after. What time is this server on?

Started by Kyle Ziggy

10 Dec 13, 2009

I don't want this site to come up when ppl search my name!

This site is the first link(s) on google when you search my name. I changed my name profile, took off pic and everthing...but the links fro…

Started by Not important

12 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

Notifications for new discussions?

Is there a way to get email notifications for new discussions in the groups I subscribe to? I only get notifications if there's a new comme…

Started by Wonderist

3 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Glenn Sogge

Chat and page numbers on discussions

The chat pane bar that used to always be there on the bottom of my browser isn't there anymore. Was the chatroom thing removed altogether,…

Started by Jared Lardo

2 Nov 19, 2009

Love the Nexus, hate the malware...

I seem to have aquired a rather large amount of malware since joining this community and the only thing that cures it is a malware sweep an…

Started by Laura Largent

16 Nov 17, 2009

What happened to my Group request?

Hi, Yesterday, I prematurely submitted a request for a new group -- I hadn't finished filling out the request, plus I had decided on a dif…

Started by Atheist Exile

14 Nov 17, 2009

Re: Canadian Group on A|N

The Canadian group doesn't have an active controller right now, Dave apparently isn't here right now. Would it be possible to pass it to so…

Started by JayBarti

3 Oct 21, 2009

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service