General Network Questions (157)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bye, Bye NING? "Pay-To-Play or Go Away"?

Anger and disappointment at Ning's new "pay-to-play or go away" policy is displayed here in the comments made to the Ning blog (An Update f…

Started by Paxdora Kosmosian

3 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by J.P.M.

Uploading photo from iphone

Does anyone know of an easier to upload a photo from the iPhone?

Started by Damond

3 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Groups that go away

Round about when this site was young (less than 1000 strong) there was a group for writers, of which I was a member.  Then one day, after a…

Started by Jas Brimstone

6 Mar 16, 2010

Trying to add badge on wordpress blog

I blog over at http://friendofreason.wordpress.com/, but unfortunately my code skills are not quite up to my authorial skills. Can anyone t…

Started by Christian Polson-Brown

5 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Help shorten my learning curve

Hi gang. I've nosed around and read a lot and now I hope you can help me learn the "inside" stuff. Is there a way to just view content adde…

Started by Larry Melton

3 Mar 6, 2010

Freethinking Teens

I saw somewhere recently of a opportunity for freethinking youth to add to a blog.  I can't locate any information about it now.  Does this…

Started by Peg K

1 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Фелч Гроган

Google translation

Hello there! I hope this is the right place to ask this.. I've noticed that the optional google translation has been implemented in this we…

Started by Gaga

2 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Gaga

Group forum search widget is broken

The search box for searching forums within groups has stopped working entirely. I have checked this in several groups. It's the one found a…

Started by Фелч Гроган

0 Jan 17, 2010

Is there some reason why I can't upload videos to A|N anymore? (x post for network questions)

Using either the flash or simple uploader everything just locks up and just sits there. (with the flash uploader there is the small benefit…

Started by Richard Healy

5 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Richard Healy

HTML links

I use a Mac with Safari as my internet browser and find it difficult to place HTML tags on A/N. At first I thought I should place "greater…

Started by Chris G

6 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Chris G

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service