Family and Community (535)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Here's why I don't trust Xanax nor pot "theists"

Well, you could be a common sense theist that smokes pot but this is xanaxed out here:http://weblogs.sun-sentinel.com/news/specials/weirdfl

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 Apr 28, 2010

Upcoming Wedding + Minister Father = Complicated Situations

Hello everyone, I will be getting married this June (Hurray!) and asked my father to officiate the wedding. He is a Pentecostal Minister a…

Started by BB

31 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by ImproperUsername

Would you consider this harsh?

Hi everyone! I'm new to this site so be kind to the noob. :)   Here's the situation...   I've gotten alot of comments from my friends abou…

Started by Carrot Hare

52 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Gary Huckleberry

How would you handle this?

My life has gone pretty far down the shitter in recent months, and I'm starting to wonder if this is all because of me in some way? I've b…

Started by Carrot Hare

21 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Swanjackal

Raising non-religious children

Having a family and raising children is a challenge at the best of times!  One thing I have found to be very interesting and ultra-challeng…

Started by Sandra Stott

8 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Rayven

How does a Deerfield Beach student almost die at school?

Are we really in the modern era yet?http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/crime/fl-ratley-accomplice-released-20100416,0,6455894.storyhttp

3 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

Church To Abused Wife: "Stay With Him"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-shore/church-to-abused-wife-sta_b_527432.html The root of so many evils...

21 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Nicole

Grieving for Krakow

I saw Zuygmunt Krauze perform at the Frick Fine Arts Auditorium on Chopin's 200th birthday (anniversary).I never new the man well. Hes a vi…

Started by euphoricme

1 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

Rising intolerance sows seeds of terror for African gays

In my opinion the two most disturbing lines in the news article: "So if people are poor, it's because there are prostitutes in the street.…

Started by Zhi Le

1 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Johnsky

intelligent children are more likely to grow up to be atheists

pdf attchd

0 Apr 12, 2010

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Pat replied to Loren Miller's discussion Turns out that lawsuits have rules (Daily Kos) in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
31 minutes ago
Atheist in FundyLand replied to Atheist in FundyLand's discussion Anyone else have trouble finding a compatible psychotherapist?
37 minutes ago
Larry replied to Larry's discussion YouTube Video: "How to Convert an Atheist"
38 minutes ago
Atheist in FundyLand replied to Atheist in FundyLand's discussion Anyone else have trouble finding a compatible psychotherapist?
39 minutes ago
40 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Loren Miller's discussion Turns out that lawsuits have rules (Daily Kos) in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
43 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Loren Miller's discussion Turns out that lawsuits have rules (Daily Kos) in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
44 minutes ago
John Jubinsky replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
49 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to Loren Miller's discussion Turns out that lawsuits have rules (Daily Kos) in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
1 hour ago
James M. Martin replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Pat commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
1 hour ago
Matt--Lukin replied to L. Alcorn's discussion Early Christianity
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service