Family and Community (547)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We really need help with this "Grandparents Dilemma"

My fiance and I are new atheists. We searched as much as we could to find the truth, only to find there is no truth, just science.  We are…

Started by Steven M.

11 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Goz

Dealing with my depression...

well i know this may be a weird palce to ring up mu "problems" but honestly besides my folks all i have is the internet. see i happen to be…

Started by michael piusinski

21 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by David Prentice

Where can I find atheist groups in Southern California?

Try here. It's a list of a bunch of atheist groups with meetup pages, etc.      

Started by Hugh Kramer

0 Jun 3, 2010

Relocating to NC... Where are the atheists?

Hi, Everyone,   Nice to have found this site!  Our family is considering moving from South Florida (we're originally from NY) to NC in a co…

Started by David Abbondanza

3 May 26, 2010
Reply by LarryL

Teen Slang for Abusing Cough and Cold Medicine

http://www.webmd.com/parenting/teen-abuse-cough-medicine-9/drug-slangRobo-tripping. Abusing products with dextromethorphan. The term refers…

Started by AgeOfAtheists14

0 May 26, 2010

Sympathy towards falling religion?

Had an odd experience this afternoon and amy still trying to get my head around it.   My younger sister had her new baby son baptized at ou…

Started by Eric

10 May 14, 2010
Reply by Sandra Stott

Stoning your child in the bible

As you may know in the bible it says to stone you rebellious child.I read that verse to my christian twin sister (Who some what knows that…

Started by faith the atheist

15 May 7, 2010
Reply by Sandra Stott

Atheist requiem for a theist

I have very few ‘flesh and blood’ friends where I live (sometimes I wonder if am I approaching a completely virtual existence), and my frie…

Started by J.P.M.

22 May 6, 2010
Reply by Trey Miller

Is Halloween a Christian Festival.

Okay I know it's May, but a guy I'm interested in said he liked the carvings I've done on pumpkins but didn't like Halloween and seemed a b…

Started by Richard Healy

8 May 6, 2010
Reply by Sandra Stott

Modest is Hottest!

I wasn't sure which forum would be best for this but I think since views vary with the area and culture, the community forum might be a goo…

Started by Jezzy

38 May 5, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Nicole

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service