Family and Community (528)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Alabamy license plates

For a few months I've been noticing the new Alabama license plate for vehicles. It is very ugly. Kind of green and blue (mostly green) wate…

Started by roland707

0 May 1

Feeling conflicted

I'm not sure how to feel, and so am conflicted.  Yesterday my brother was baptized into the Catholic church.  On the one hand, he's 31, and…

Started by That lady over there

4 May 1
Reply by Pat

Atheist Confetti

I opened up an online store for customized confetti a few months ago. Right awa I noticed that the religious nuts are eager to buy anything…

Started by Polaroidxxx

6 Apr 24
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

Celebrate Bicycle Day

On April 19th 1943, Albert Hofmann took 250 mcg of LSD - a huge dose - and had the first LSD trip: He asked his laboratory assistant to esc…

Started by Luara

0 Apr 20

A Little About Me

I feel, that, in all fairness, I should reveal a little about myself. I hope what is read here does not disturb anyone. The fact is that I…

Started by Anthony Jordan

32 Apr 6
Reply by Deidre32

Wrongful convictions and the death penalty

There was an excellent article in The Atlantic magazine on the likelihood of executing innocent people in the USA, and the terrible flaws i…

Started by Luara

32 Mar 27
Reply by Luara

Bigoted Family Values: The Return of the Duck Dumbnasty Clan of Rotting Minds, a Lust for Fatty Water Fowl, and Ongoing Homophobia Based on Booblical Injunctions

They're baaaaaaaaaaaaack! For a new season, the Duck Dumbnasty. And according to the media, quoting them as saying, they "believe what the…

Started by James M. Martin

3 Mar 26
Reply by Sentient Biped

Spring, wherever

This morning on the outskirts of Pumpkintown, SC on the fringes of the Blue Ridge Mountains, we had a light drizzle with the occasional sno…

Started by Ted Foureagles

5 Mar 26
Reply by Michael Penn

Lies my teacher told me:

My 10 year old nephew came over to the trailer tonight for help in researching his presentation for 4th grade American History.  The subjec…

Started by Ted Foureagles

10 Mar 25
Reply by Anthony Jordan

Awesome older brains.

I work with people of all ages, but especially with folks in their 70s, 80s, 90s.  Sometimes I comment, on those occasions that I work with…

Started by Sentient Biped

4 Mar 23
Reply by Luara

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Sentient Biped commented on Sentient Biped's group Godless in the garden
21 minutes ago
Sentient Biped replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
47 minutes ago
Christine replied to Sentient Biped's discussion If Atheists spoke to religious people the way religious people speak to atheists"
48 minutes ago
Christine replied to sflmac's discussion God cured Doctor's Ebola disease.
52 minutes ago
John Jubinsky liked Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life
54 minutes ago
John Jubinsky replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
54 minutes ago
Christine replied to Scot Hinson's discussion Suicide ?!?
57 minutes ago
sflmac posted a discussion
58 minutes ago
ShroudedAtheist joined Steph S.'s group
59 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Flying Spaghetti Monster invades heaven.
1 hour ago
Meri Weathers shared Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion on Google +1
1 hour ago
Meri Weathers liked Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service