Family and Community (547)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Castro Valley, CA

Anyone in or near Castro Valley, California? Some days I swear it feels like the most religious town in the Bay Area.

Started by Jenea

5 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by matt warren

How much media can and should kids experience?

I'm 15 and from a young age watched Family Guy, played M for Mature games, etc. People seem worried about kids being exposed to such things…

Started by Jacob

2 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by Gary Burk

Stupid people

Ok this is just a rant cause I need to get it out of my chest and I also need some hope for mankind. Sometimes I read articles on yahoo and…

Started by Joel Valle

9 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Jacob

How to raise your kids, without being a hypocrite...

Greetings all - just joined, and I'm looking for input/experiences in how to guide young children through their youth, allow them to learn…

Started by CanuckDJS

5 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Valles Marineris

my mother said that tsunami in japan was cause of atheism...

while my mother was talking to my uncle. she said that tsunami was cause by atheism and the god in japan is buddha. after that conversation…

Started by violet cleonstar

6 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by David Anam

My Family & the Facebook Community

"I believe we need God now more then anythin! To help us get through the rough times!"    "Hi Lord, it’s me. We are getting older and thing…

Started by FeminAtheist Mumbo Jumbo

4 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by michael b.

Children

Before I begin, I would like to make it clear in the most respectful way possible that I do not want to hear input from anyone that is not…

Started by Chris Jones

3 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Nicole

How to cure Christians of their fear of hell

Ok, I have a question for any ex-thologians, current theologians, recently de-converted Christians or anyone else with thoughts on the matt…

Started by Glen Barton

9 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Regina M

Are my kids getting too much religion?

I'm an atheist married to a conservative religious person(baptist). I once was a religious nut myself. We have several children together. S…

Started by brian

43 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by brian

Religious gym dude wants to FB friend me

So there's this otherwise nice guy at my gym whom I sometimes bump into, and who sent me a Facebook friend request.   Do I add him and try…

Started by Dan Dascalescu

12 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Nicole

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Future replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
1 hour ago
Loren Miller replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
2 hours ago
Michael Penn commented on nikki summers's blog post atheist billboard
2 hours ago
Michael Penn replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
2 hours ago
John Jubinsky posted photos
2 hours ago
Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's blog post Is god good?
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
6 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
7 hours ago
Grinning Cat replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
7 hours ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
7 hours ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
7 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
7 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service