Family and Community (551)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can an Atheist and a Christian find happiness together?

Actually it would probably apply to almost any person who is committed to their religion. I'd like to hear from those who have been in rela…

Started by Dennis Smith

13 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

If I just believed?

So I have a severe form of eczema that has resulted in random outbreaks whenever it gets hot. Yeah it sucks, but I have learned to deal wit…

Started by Jameer Logan

18 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Jameer Logan

High School Atheist is being discriminated against for getting rid of prayer at graduation

I challenge you all to read the article, register, and comment in support of what is right and legal.

Started by Laron Cheek

9 May 24, 2011
Reply by paul babcock

Be happy you don't work at a church that got flattened by tornado

My sister is very zealous xtian. She is a full time employee (maintenance) at a church. One of the biggest churches in a small town. Fund…

Started by roland707

0 May 19, 2011

My best friend has caught the virus...

Well, now I just don't know what to do.  When I moved south I didn't realize what I was getting into with all this religious fervor.  So, m…

Started by Marie

28 May 15, 2011
Reply by Jameer Logan

How to talk to an older person

I believe my elderly uncle is a non believer.  There have been signs.  He has not attended church since my grandma died in 1996 - except fo…

Started by Grace Fitzpatrick

5 May 14, 2011
Reply by Dennis Smith

Alive in Alabama

Hey. Haven't been here in nearly a week due to infrastructure damage from the tornado super outbreak. All my family and friends came out lu…

Started by roland707

0 May 2, 2011

Help request

Dear friends and comrades in the true belief, ATHEISM I'm sorry that I'm obliged to write this message, but the situation oblige me. I reac…

Started by PODELEAN IOAN

0 Apr 30, 2011

Sad atheist

Hi everyone, first post here for me so apologies about the depressing nature of it. I joined Atheist Nexus recently with the intention of a…

Started by Paul Adams

16 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Grace Fitzpatrick

This is a rant

Sorry but I have to let off, and the only place I can is in here.  Feel free to ignore or not post if you want.   I feel really invisible t…

Started by Sandra Stott

22 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by john wright

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service